Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
malcolm
Chatterbox
UK
malcolm is male  malcolm has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2016, 04:34 PM

Re: Fuming, failed credit check.

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
@Malcolm & Realspeed

My mobile phone is essential, I have to have one.
My yearly mobile bills used to be in excess of £3k and my business landline even more,!until all inclusive packages became available which resulted in my annual bill being £370 all in, no need for my business landline except for Internet access.

My complaint is that I now have a lot of hassle getting my credit report corrected because some numpty hasn't realised my mortgages have been paid off in full.
Essentials are only essential until you have to live without them....then you realise just how essential they really were.
Meg is quite correct, let the C&G sort the problem out for you with the credit rating people and Virgin mobile and tell them to let you know when it's done.
This problem is not of your making.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2016, 04:35 PM

get one like mine second hand for the time being a pay as you go
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2016, 04:36 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Sounds like one department not talking to another
The payment couldn't be collected because the standing order was cancelled and the department that deals with payments didn't realise the mortgage was paid off.
They probably do now, but too late bad credit check already implemented.
I would give C&G a rocket tomorrow and some redress is in order in the form of compensation.
Exactly
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2016, 04:37 PM

Wrong by not keeping up mortgage payments it is his problem

Posted
Quote " Two missed mortgage payments to Cheltenham & Gloucester" unquote

Don't think I am not unsympathic but one must realise the consequences of slipping up on a financial transaction.

Sue and I often went without, even food, to make sure we had enough money in the bank each month to pay our mortgage
A mobile phone is a luxury not really a necessity, there are still phone boxes one can use
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2016, 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Wrong by not keeping up mortgage payments it is her problem

Posted

Two missed mortgage payments to Cheltenham & Gloucester

Don't think I am not unsympathic but one must realise the consequences of slipping up on a financial transaction.
Right....read carefully.
He is not a her.
I didn't miss ANY payments.
I sold one of my houses a few months ago, out of the profits I paid both mortgages off, the house I sold and the remaining house I now live in.
This left me mortgage free.
The mortgage company has filed 2 missed payments, June and July, I had no mortgages in June and July, they'd been paid off in FULL.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2016, 04:46 PM

I sometimes wonder if I'm in the Twilight Zone!!!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2016, 04:46 PM

Phone boxes, missed mortgage payments that were t missed.

I give up.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast

17-07-2016, 04:47 PM

In which case send copies of all mortgage payments to the phone lender showing you didn't default.

As i said I am not unsympathic by any means, however it is up to you find out why they have a bad credit rating on you and then prove by bank statements they were wrong
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

17-07-2016, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Rhian ->
I sometimes wonder if I'm in the Twilight Zone!!!
Do you understand what I'm saying?
I'm glad at least one(Meg)is with it.

Bloody hard work these oldies
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-07-2016, 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
Right....read carefully.
He is not a her.
I didn't miss ANY payments.
I sold one of my houses a few months ago, out of the profits I paid both mortgages off, the house I sold and the remaining house I now live in.
This left me mortgage free.
The mortgage company has filed 2 missed payments, June and July, I had no mortgages in June and July, they'd been paid off in FULL.
its all in the way you had put your first post ..
that led to the miss understanding ..

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top