Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
The Tourist
Madison, Wisconsin
The Tourist is male  The Tourist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2010, 01:42 PM

Re: I don't blame the guy.

Originally Posted by Brandykins ->
Doubt if he will ever be given another airline job!
He won't have to. They're alredy deciding on which actor will portray him in a made-for-TV movie. While his fame will be short and fleeting, he'll become a millionaire, write a book and retire.

The "two beers and jump" thing was the best thing he ever did.

BTW, a TV show starring a former prosecutor opines that the cut on his forehead alone is proof of assault, the passenger should have been arrested and the scenario is actionable.

We have too many 'Paris Hilton' wannabees in my country. They think we owe them a living. Even if they sometimes get jail time, it's only for a few days.

I hope the passenger is jailed and sued.
galty
Chatterbox
rainham essex
galty is male  galty has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2010, 01:57 PM

Stand up to the Bullies

The Tourist
Madison, Wisconsin
The Tourist is male  The Tourist has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-08-2010, 02:49 PM

Good for her. I'll have to remember that. I wear heavy lug-soled boots, and I didn't think you could do that with a simple blow.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top