Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Silver Tabby
Chatterbox
God's own county!
Silver Tabby is female  Silver Tabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 05:11 PM

Re: Domestic God or not?

Originally Posted by aquablue ->
I've just read Phil Nevilles Wife has outed Him as being useless at domestic chores around the House...She said He had to phone Her to find out how to make a cup of coffee!....:~)
Never heard of him but, if that is true, he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself !
SnazDax
Berkshire U.K.
SnazDax is male  SnazDax has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 05:29 PM

Originally Posted by Silver Tabby ->
Never heard of him but, if that is true, he should be thoroughly ashamed of himself !
Ashamed of himself, I am sure he is ashamed of himself, I am shure he is consulting his divorce lawyer and accountant on how ashamed of this he is. Poor woman, she should not of let this all bottle up until he had passed the peak of his earning potential, she should of nipped this in the bud when he was a no-body instead of letting this fester this far down the line when he is worth millons.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 05:45 PM

[img=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6q6ciKIMAAATau.jpg:large]

He seems to have taken it as a bit of a joke as You can see.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 05:49 PM

[img=https://pbs.twimg.com/media/B6q6ciKIMAAATau.jpg:large]

He seems to have taken it as a bit of a joke as You can see.

OOps,can't get the link to work...But He's put a photo' of Himself on line surrounded by a hoover and loads of cleaning products etc'....so all in good fun...nout to do with divorce or anything sordid!!
Fender Bender
By the pc
Fender Bender is male  Fender Bender has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 05:59 PM

Who is he anyway? Never heard of him.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

07-01-2015, 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by Fender Bender ->
Who is he anyway? Never heard of him.
He's an ex English footballer/coach who co-owns Selford City FC.
I read His Wifes comments on-line,and it gave Me the idea for this thread;~)
Vera
East Midlands UK
Vera is female 

07-01-2015, 07:28 PM

My husband is a very good cook, uses a washing machine with confidence, does the ironing when he wants to, uses a hoover and always makes a wicked cup of tea or coffee, loves his gardening too, especially when we can do our planting together. He has always done his own painting and decorating too, in fact he is a real handy man!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 07:31 PM

I’m afraid I'm useless at cooking and I know nothing about operating a washing machine, but I’m not bad at the DIY and other electrical stuff. When the wife is unwell I do me best with tea and sandwiches for her before the daughter comes along to cook the dinner. She won’t let me near the garden work, except when she needs to have heavy work done there, and she kicks me out of the kitchen when she’s busy cooking, is it any wonder I never learned how to cook.
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND

07-01-2015, 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by Vera ->
My husband is a very good cook, uses a washing machine with confidence, does the ironing when he wants to, uses a hoover and always makes a wicked cup of tea or coffee, loves his gardening too, especially when we can do our planting together. He has always done his own painting and decorating too, in fact he is a real handy man!
Lucky You Vera...and a warm welcome to the Forum,;~)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

07-01-2015, 08:36 PM

My Dad could do anything about the house, he had to when my Mum died leaving him with young children.

My husband was a good cook and very good at ironing and cleaning as are many soldiers.

Before my son went to university I made sure he could cook, clean and iron

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top