Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2014, 06:17 PM

Re: Happy Good Feeling

Originally Posted by alice76 ->
About 3 years ago, when my spirit was very low, I joined a Rambling group. Of course it was daunting going to the first walk, but all went well and I loved it. My whole week was pointing towards the Saturday walk, meeting new people, having a packed lunch on the way, and a wee glass of wine at the end. Then I'd go home and run a bath, whilst my ready meal curry was in the oven, relax in the tub, then get my jammies on and sit and have my dinner. The feeling I had was overwhelming and I just felt so happy and contented. I get a nice warm feeling and a smile on my face just thinking about it. It was a happy lifesaver for me I would leave home that morning with the worries of the world on my shoulders, then return home feeling great.
Alice that sounds like the perfect day to me , I think walking is a great spirit lifter

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top