Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-12-2012, 03:54 PM

Re: BOBBY's GIRL

In the 1960s I was defined as a MOD, with n Lambretta , stickyup hair and a mohair suit. I was drop dead gorgeous and I chased girls until they caught up with me.

In the 1970s I was defined as perfectly balanced between the 3 states of behaviour, adult, child, parent, as defined by Dr Eric Beirn ( Games people play)

In the 1980s I discovered I had been an INTJ since I was about 20, Knowing this explains a lot of behaviour. ( see Myers Briggs, transactional analysis) That was in the 1980s.

My daughter thinks I am a dad, other people think I am any one of a hundred things, son uncle, shopper, friend, passing acquaintance.

I can't be all thing to all people, so I decided many years ago to be ME, it is what I do best.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2012, 12:08 AM

I was a daughter, wife, Mum,Grandma, carer and widow. Now I'm Hazel I can do what I want and I do. In the last 12 months my world has turned upside down I've done things I'd never dreamed of doing before, and nothing bad has happened. I'm living a life I couldn't imagine and enjoying every minute of it. everyone says you're looking very well Hazel you look younger. My son says Mum you'll do what you want anyway just take care. I'm having the time of my life, who knows how long it will last, I don't but I'm loving it. I am at last, as Bobbyboy says, ME!!! My Grandchildren are becoming accustomed to it too.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2012, 10:41 AM

UHURU! Hazel.
hazel
Lancashire U.K.
hazel is female  hazel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2012, 10:58 AM

Originally Posted by Robert Junior ->
UHURU! Hazel.
Ooops misunderstood that and wondered what Startrek had to do with it, thought you said Oohuru or however you spell her name.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

17-12-2012, 11:13 AM

UHURU is Swahili for FREEDOM.
The lady on startreck was Uhura.

Sorry to be obscure.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-12-2012, 11:15 AM

UHURU! Hazel.
Robert matey, isn't that the Aboriginal name for what we know as Ayers Rock???
hazel
Lancashire U.K.

17-12-2012, 11:20 AM

UHURU is Swahili for FREEDOM.
The lady on startreck was Uhura.

Sorry to be obscure.
well bloody Norah I should've known that one, I wish you lot would stop showing off to us mere mortals, I thought I'd got it right when I decided what you'd actually said U (you) H (hazel) U (you) R (are) U (you) cos I heartilly agree now I still do but I'm buggared if I know what to.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

17-12-2012, 12:42 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Robert matey, isn't that the Aboriginal name for what we know as Ayers Rock???
VERY close UJ, the aboriginal word for Ayers Rock is ULURU
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

17-12-2012, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by hazel ->
well bloody Norah I should've known that one, I wish you lot would stop showing off to us mere mortals, I thought I'd got it right when I decided what you'd actually said U (you) H (hazel) U (you) R (are) U (you) cos I heartilly agree now I still do but I'm buggared if I know what to.

THats astonishingly inventive of you HAzel, I'm in awe
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK

17-12-2012, 12:46 PM

Good here innit?

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top