Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Matchu
Scarborough
Matchu is male  Matchu has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 10:25 PM

Re: Gypsy Horse Fair

Rather crap in the woods than all the crap from cruise liners [shrill]...

Mat Gypsy/green vedge/softie.

Mmm, my gg-mother was a gypsy, married a Jewish policeman. Always thought I was a Viking, but no apparently. Also, had a white van a few years back. Bicycle now obviously, freeborn man of the travelling people, sniff x
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 10:29 PM

Originally Posted by Matchu ->
Rather crap in the woods than all the crap from cruise liners [shrill]...

Mat Gypsy/green vedge/softie.

Mmm, my gg-mother was a gypsy, married a Jewish policeman. Always thought I was a Viking, but no apparently. Also, had a white van a few years back. Bicycle now obviously, freeborn man of the travelling people, sniff x

The trouble With the travelling people is the trouble they make when they are not travelling .
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 10:38 PM

Yep Muddy, no activity during the day, lots of time spent in the Caravan of Love.

Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

21-08-2020, 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
The trouble With the travelling people is the trouble they make when they are not travelling .

Hah. That sums it up rather well Muddy.
Donkeyman
Chatterbox
Melton,United Kingdom
Donkeyman is male  Donkeyman has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 10:47 AM

Originally Posted by Muddy ->
They are a curse on people .
I like that Muddy🙌🙌🙌

Donkeyman! 👍😁👍
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 11:07 AM

Like the bit, in the news article, saying that they are "Funded By The National Lottery".

That's the end of the Lottery for my money!
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I would never in a million years hurt the horses - or any animal - for the fault of the owners.
Those poor horses have to do as they are told, it's not their fault so why on earth punish them?
If the π-keys realised that some roads caused them problems they would soon catch on. Oftentimes needs justify means.
The Artful Todger
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
The Artful Todger is male  The Artful Todger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 11:52 AM

Originally Posted by AnnieS ->
Do you think they put curses on people?
Yes. Especially anti-Semites.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-08-2020, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by The Artful Todger ->
If the π-keys realised that some roads caused them problems they would soon catch on. Oftentimes needs justify means.

We won't ever agree on that one Todger.
I would never intentionally hurt any animal, when it's only crime is being owned by a gypsy.
I am surprised at you, I thought you were fond of animals.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire

22-08-2020, 12:41 PM

An exert from local news:

" A Pharmacy staff member said: "People are disappointed. For the residents it is the spread of Covid - it is still out there. They are worried that Covid will be brought into the village."

Wollaston Courtyard, home to seven business units, will be closed by manager Kevin Graves.

He said: "All of the businesses have had to follow the government guidelines. If it was a rave it would be closed down. We are appalled that the event is going ahead without the permission of the authorites."

Some businesses the other side of the Nene valley in Great Doddington will also be closing. "

* Farmers blocking gateways -

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top