Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 09:08 AM

Re: My Son

This is trite I know but better to be remembered as a sad dad rather than a bad dad. I know both me and my brother could not wait to get away-you are different. As for finding a Lady?-I`m sure someone will recognise a genuine person.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 09:19 AM

Originally Posted by Twink
Well you won't meet many nice ladies fishing, but you may when doing voluntary work.
Why not Twink lots of women like fishing. I used to enjoy going with family members. It is as much about sitting on a river bank musing and watching the wildlife as catching any fish.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 09:20 AM

When you retire fully Gibbs take my advice, get a dog and forget women

So many people are desperate to get a partner failing to realise that being alone really does have a lot going for it once you get used to it.

I know a couple of people including my cousin and a neighbour who have found male friends with whom they go out or stay on occasion and that seems to work perfectly unlike a full on relationship, you can call time if it gets too tedious
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 09:27 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Why not Twink lots of women like fishing. I used to enjoy going with family members. It is as much about sitting on a river bank musing and watching the wildlife as catching any fish.
I used to go myself, but only because the husband wanted to. I think Swim goes fishing often, so he has probably already met all the ladies that go.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 09:34 AM

That's a great post swim and thanks for sharing. I was going to ask what made him want to move to Taiwan but the picture explains it perfectly well.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 12:28 PM

Gosh swimmy, your son looks like you! Hasn't his girlfriend got a relative that might suit? Oh, perhaps not...the type you like are tall leggy blondes?!!
I hardly see my son because he lives in Australia but it's their life and you don't own your children!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
West Suffolk
Losos is male  Losos has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 05:56 PM

Originally Posted by swimfeeders ->
I cannot see him coming back.
Don't be too sure about that. When his age I went to Australia was single and loved it there, but I did came back, too long a story for here, but in those days we didn't have SKYPE
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 07:14 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Gosh swimmy, your son looks like you! Hasn't his girlfriend got a relative that might suit? Oh, perhaps not...the type you like are tall leggy blondes?!!
I hardly see my son because he lives in Australia but it's their life and you don't own your children!

Oh well, that puts a short legged, brunette out the picture then.
I think we need to put our thinking caps on here, Twink, and get this man sorted.
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 06:53 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Oh well, that puts a short legged, brunette out the picture then.
I think we need to put our thinking caps on here, Twink, and get this man sorted.
I think you are right Mups! We will find a lady who has a similar stature to you, put her on the Rack for a few weeks... to make her taller and then colour her hair to a golden honey shade.
I could have used you, but I am afraid that Nellie and Gertie would be beyond control, with you unable to look after them whilst on the Rack.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-09-2016, 09:16 AM

Here you are Swimmy. 1 tall, leggy blonde for you.
Best I can do at the moment.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top