Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2014, 05:42 PM

Re: Do You Rinse Dishes After Washing Them

Originally Posted by Janela ->

I must be honest Mags, I never gave flies a thought
If you paint all your windows shut then you can't open them

no flies innit

simples
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2014, 05:55 PM

Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-04-2014, 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by Rachel ->
If you paint all your windows shut then you can't open them

no flies innit

simples
Now why didn't I think of that Rachel
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 10:35 PM

I always rinse dishes, with the operative word being 'rinse' not 'dry', sorry. It's just some people don't 'rinse' the dishes. I can't imagine eating off of a plate that had dried soap on it from before.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 11:28 PM

Originally Posted by AutumnColour ->
I always rinse dishes, with the operative word being 'rinse' not 'dry', sorry. It's just some people don't 'rinse' the dishes. I can't imagine eating off of a plate that had dried soap on it from before.
Less than 1cc of detergent diluted with over 5 litres of water? < 1:5000 Hardly dried soap! More like alcohol content of Pommie beer
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-04-2014, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by Bruce ->
Less than 1cc of detergent diluted with over 5 litres of water? < 1:5000 Hardly dried soap! More like alcohol content of Pommie beer
Strange I don't believe my reply was to any one person in particular. My original thread was I used to know someone who never rinsed their dishes.

I'm glad you dilute your soap, so do we. In fact, everything can be diluted. Shampoo, laundry soap, dish soap, etc. Manufacturers want to sell as much as possible as quickly as possible. Shampoo bottles tell you to wash your hair twice. I don't know about others but I'm not rolling around in duck crap so I wash my hair once at each go
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2014, 12:40 AM

I use a small amount twice.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

04-04-2014, 01:12 AM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
I use a small amount twice.
That's all right, we'll let you off, this time
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-04-2014, 06:21 PM

Everything gets washed in the dishwasher - except my hair. That gets one wash and a rinse off in the shower - like the rest of me..

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top