Join for free
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 10:46 AM

Re: At work yesterday

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
Update please , has the job been done? Has Markey been paid?

Wish it was for me as a private , it's my firm job they charge £60 per hour per worker , there was 3 of there, 8 hours , 24 x £60 that how much my firm gets , and we guys normally are given a large tip , not always but very often , to get £50 each tip is quite common , one customer give each bloke £100 each to a tip when we prune her trees
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 11:16 AM

Oh yes one tips the servants-knobless oblige
tina
Lincolnshire
tina is female  tina has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 03:04 PM

Glad you are OK Markey,you have to be carefull with the russian Mafia, we run a Courier Company and one day a few years ago we were asked to deliver a a full sized freezer box to a private address, only to discover a while later by the police telling us it had contained a body.
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 04:44 PM

Bosses at work are taking it further don't know how , me and two other lads had to write a statement this afternoon , told me I should have walk off the job when people are threatening us , but understand why I didn't as I had the situation in control , they also said the they spoken to the police why they didn't take more action , apparently the couple that live in this house surrounded by body guards with Attidues are only in their mid twentys ,
And I thought the they were in their 40s 50s to have such money and security ,
Markey1
London

24-04-2015, 04:53 PM

Originally Posted by tina ->
Glad you are OK Markey,you have to be carefull with the russian Mafia, we run a Courier Company and one day a few years ago we were asked to deliver a a full sized freezer box to a private address, only to discover a while later by the police telling us it had contained a body.

My old brother inlaw was a courier driver , as he drop large package off many years ago, the police come from everywere , in the packages were drugs , he was innocent , but the police knew what he was carrying and arrested all the people that lived at the address , at the time I thought it was bit naughty of the police knowing the packages had drugs and allowed a courier company to deliver them , basically putting him at risk
Celyn
Hampshire
Celyn is female  Celyn has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 05:03 PM

Didn't realise gardening was such a dangerous job! Fancy living next to people like that.........I would be long gone.
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 05:11 PM

Originally Posted by Celyn ->
Didn't realise gardening was such a dangerous job! Fancy living next to people like that.........I would be long gone.
Just looking for some where else to live,,I shall be checking out the neighbours for sure,
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by Eliza ->
Just looking for some where else to live,,I shall be checking out the neighbours for sure,
Always a good idea Eliza ........ If you like a house, make a journey to it in the evening too, you don't have to go inside, just see how the area is at night ......
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-04-2015, 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by Markey1 ->
Wish it was for me as a private , it's my firm job they charge £60 per hour per worker , there was 3 of there, 8 hours , 24 x £60 that how much my firm gets , and we guys normally are given a large tip , not always but very often , to get £50 each tip is quite common , one customer give each bloke £100 each to a tip when we prune her trees
We have a high hedge all around the garden, the wife gets a chap in to trim it twice a year, he works on his own and it takes him a couple of hours plus he takes all the trimmings away in his van, he charges 90 euros a go, she usually gives him a tenner tip, at the height of the season he gets 10 or twelve jobs a week in the area, not a bad weeks work.
But as you say most of your customers are millionaires, a few thousand quid would be nothing to them I suppose.
Markey1
London

24-04-2015, 07:54 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
We have a high hedge all around the garden, the wife gets a chap in to trim it twice a year, he works on his own and it takes him a couple of hours plus he takes all the trimmings away in his van, he charges 90 euros a go, she usually gives him a tenner tip, at the height of the season he gets 10 or twelve jobs a week in the area, not a bad weeks work.
But as you say most of your customers are millionaires, a few thousand quid would be nothing to them I suppose.

Yes most of our customers are millionaires , we do royal properties buckingham palace etc , have the queens warrent , all london police stations and most embassy's , every member of staff have been check out by the police as its a must to work in such places , like doing royal properties you have different security passes , the lowest one is you have to be have a police officer or royal protection officer with you at all times and your restricted to were you can go , mine pass I can go alone around the gardens on my own , and go into kitchien and out buildings , our company is expensive , but think most of out customer whom are very rich like the fact we are check out by the police and have passes to work in such places

Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top