Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Older git
Chatterbox
South Lincs
Older git is male  Older git has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 12:45 PM

Re: How often do you wash your hair?

I`m so tempted to change my profile picture. But remember it was a very long time ago and it was a `drag party` I was going to.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 12:54 PM

Wash my hair about once a week , looks fine.
I am of the school that thinks too much washing is not good.
hey Ho
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 02:10 PM

I wash my hair every morning - with soap - and damn the consequences!

If I didn't, I'd feel dirty and greasy.

There's probably a mental condition to describe me!
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 02:42 PM

I was my hair every other day or if I am going out, when I shower. I do shower most days. We got rid of the bath because it was more practical to have two loos & no room for both plus a bath.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 02:54 PM

We have a bath in the main bathroom, but I have always preferred showers so use the ensuite attached to my bedroom.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 04:07 PM

Use Tresemmé or John Frieda, shampoo and conditioner and wash my hair twice a week. Only started doing this a few months back and it really does improve the condition of your hair, well mine, anyway. Can always use a spray of Batiste dry shampoo, if needed, between times.

Used to wash it about 5 times a week, those days are gone! Could never imagine not washing it, though, ugh !!
Pumicestone
Australia
Pumicestone is male  Pumicestone has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 04:23 PM

Every time I shower - of course !
Which means that it is extremely rare to miss a day.

But being as bald as a badger's bum, obviously no worries about 'stripping the natural oils' or split-ends or any of that sort of stuff.

God is just, God is fair.
To some he gave brains,
the others - hair !
Pesta
Chatterbox
North of the South UK
Pesta is female  Pesta has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 04:33 PM

Twice a week. Unless it needs more depending if I've been doing dirty or sweaty (or should I say 'glowing') work - you know in the height of summer in the heat of any sunshine we might have

I've fine hair and washing it more than twice a week makes it even more of a limp biscuit.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 04:40 PM

I'm afraid I am one of those who only washes her hair once a week. I have collar length hair and I daren't even put conditioner on my hair because if I do, it just goes wump! flat as a pancake and absolutely unmanageable, even though it is thick like it's owner! As it is, for the first day after washing it, it looks great because of the blow drying, mousse and hairspray.
second day. flat as a pancake and always in desperate need of my electric tongs.
third day, just right, looks really nice, wish it looked this way all the time,
fourth day, starting to feel a bit unloved now,
fifth day, definitely in need of washing, can tell because the back does not feel silky on the ends, just clumpy.
sixth day, definitely feel and look like Cruella but much too busy to wash it on a Saturday.
seventh day, Heaven to stick my head under that shower!!
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-02-2017, 07:12 PM

I wash mine two or three times a week.
I had a job getting stuff for curly hair as Pantene and L'Oréal stopped doing it.
I've tried Phil Smith, Curly Locks, but not keen. My daughters gave me some Redken Curvaceous which is brilliant but too expensive to keep buying.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top