Join for free
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 10:41 AM

Re: The Lottery

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Never bought a lottery ticket think they are a waste of money Rodolpho
No way would I part with £1 on the remote chance that I might win a lot of money.

'A bird in the hand is worth two in the bush as they say' so I would rather spend my £1 on somthing tangible that I can enjoy.
I agree. I hardly ever play. My 91 year old mother asks me all the time to buy her a ticket. In her mind she is thinking about making rich her children, nieces and nephews
eyes_of_a_painter
n
eyes_of_a_painter is male  eyes_of_a_painter has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 10:44 AM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Out of interest, how much are the lottery tickets now and how much for the Euro lottery tickets?
2 dollars a ticket. Foreigners are allowed to play. So you still have till midnight to buy your winning numbers. Good luck !
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 10:55 AM

Todays ticket will be the last as in all the years I have won BA.

Euro Millions however has given me quite a few wins in the last weeks buying just one ticket.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

09-01-2016, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by dukeofearl ->
Todays ticket will be the last as in all the years I have won BA.

Euro Millions however has given me quite a few wins in the last weeks buying just one ticket.
You sound like a lucky guy, Mike . Does your luck rub off ?
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 11:03 AM

I made the mistake of having one line of memorable numbers right at the start, and that's all I play, don't care if the Jackpot is the grand or a billion, Camelot will not persuade me to part with an extra couple of quid.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

09-01-2016, 11:09 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
I made the mistake of having one line of memorable numbers right at the start, and that's all I play, don't care if the Jackpot is the grand or a billion, Camelot will not persuade me to part with an extra couple of quid.
There is a system to everything. One guy who has won several times has shared his system on TV.. The main system of course is, the more numbers you play, the better the chances of winning. Thats dangerous if you ask me. At a given point it can become addictive and then you,are screwd big tine !
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 11:39 AM

Total strangers seem to guess my phone number quite regularly.
Haven't done lotto for years but have today!
If I win we'll have a big meet up party!
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 12:59 PM

I'm going to do the Lottery this week(today)after a long absence, two unlucky dips.

If my numbers come up I'll be sensible, it won't change me one bit.
Ok, it may do just a little bit. South of France here I come, boat on order, nothing fancy just a 78 footer will do. Then there's the new house, Ferrari, Bentley, sort the kids out etc.

It won't change me, yeah right.
eyes_of_a_painter
n

09-01-2016, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by TessA ->
Total strangers seem to guess my phone number quite regularly.
Haven't done lotto for years but have today!
If I win we'll have a big meet up party!
Sounds like a plan. Come join me in Miami. We will party big! time !
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-01-2016, 01:09 PM

Ive bought two lines of hand picked numbers for the lottery today..."got to be in it to win it"

If I win several charities will benefit along with my family and friends

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top