Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 08:11 PM

Re: Oh, that's so annoying!

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
What little annoyance has clouded your day today?

Mine was the hidden tissue, which only shows itself, in a million little peices, as you empty the washing machine. Grrrrr. But I always check ... except sometimes not, obviously.
Excellent thread DM, I certainly needed the laugh!
dinahsmum
SW England
dinahsmum is female  dinahsmum has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Oh Meg! ... I think you've left everyone here with a vision!
But she didn't give the postie a vision!!!
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by dinahsmum ->
But she didn't give the postie a vision!!!
The postie should join Over50s and read this thread then DM
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 08:38 PM

I really hope that parcel contains a new dressing gown, that way she can hang one on the kitchen door. If that postie is a guest on here, he will be knocking on her door every week.

Thanks Meg, your story has raised a lot of smiles today.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2016, 08:39 PM

I have to admit, I go absolutely paranoid if I can't find my Kitchen Devil knives, I have two! I search everywhere, even the bin. Bins are not put out for collection until it is found!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
When stepping in the shower earlier I noticed the sun was out and decided to go downstairs and pop a load of washing in the machine including the things I had just taken off.

While I was in the kitchen the postman rang the bell with a parcel The kitchen is down the hall opposite the front door and I couldn't get past and up the stairs to get some clothes without being seen through the frosted glass

I had to lurk in the kitchen till he went away and will now have to go to the post office to collect the parcel .
What are the chances of the postman coming at that exact moment..

Come on, tell the truth, you've had the hots for that postman for months.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-02-2016, 02:44 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
When stepping in the shower earlier I noticed the sun was out and decided to go downstairs and pop a load of washing in the machine including the things I had just taken off.

While I was in the kitchen the postman rang the bell with a parcel The kitchen is down the hall opposite the front door and I couldn't get past and up the stairs to get some clothes without being seen through the frosted glass

I had to lurk in the kitchen till he went away and will now have to go to the post office to collect the parcel .
What are the chances of the postman coming at that exact moment..
There's a bigger question, what were the chances of the window cleaner cleaning your kitchen window at the exact time you had your naked bum facing it?

I bet you didn't know he was there, did you.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top