Join for free
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-06-2015, 08:06 PM

Re: Life

I'm with Mick B on this one.

I don't subscribe to a religion or formal belief system and think I must be a natural pantheist. My spiritual home is right here on this earth. I believe that what we need spiritually and physically is to be found on this earth and within our universe - nowhere else. It's incredible and we are a living part of it - how great is that?
I was looking for a song to describe what I have felt for a long time. I found this one. If you listen to the words they just about sum it up for me.
"If there's an answer it's just that it's that way".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cw4IM3PEuJQ
stevmk2
Milton Keynes
stevmk2 is male  stevmk2 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by plantman ->
So you are saying that this god of yours drew maps and made clockwork mechanisms in his spare time? Maybe you need to rethink this....
Please remind me of exactly where in this thread I stated that I believe in God? stevmk2
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

17-06-2015, 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by stevmk2 ->
Please remind me of exactly where in this thread I stated that I believe in God? stevmk2
My apologies if I misinterpreted your meaning Steve, but you did, to me, seem to be intimating that these mysteries that you mentioned must be the work of something other than humankind....

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top