Join for free
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 05:15 PM

Re: 4th day on the Costa starts with a hangover :(

Hahaha @ Nom.
A nice strawberry cone is what I need right now.

@ clumsy. Yep very hot here, think I've burnt my head.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	46.6 KB
ID:	546  
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-03-2016, 11:34 PM

Hellooooo peeps.
I'm signing off the 4th day the same way as the 5th will begin.

Hic hic

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	55
Size:	28.8 KB
ID:	547  
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 12:07 AM

Looks like you're having a great time Tpin
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK

25-03-2016, 12:18 AM

Mags, to be honest I'm finding it somewhat boring.

I Just don't see the attraction of all this lovely weather and cheap booze, even the attractive women are of little interest......maybe I'm getting old?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 12:22 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->

I Just don't see the attraction of all this lovely weather and cheap booze, even the attractive women are of little interest......maybe I'm getting old?
Oh dear Tpin, are you really missing us all back here that much?

It's early days, relax and enjoy
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 12:31 AM

Liar, liar you're bum's on fire
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 12:33 AM

You should have taken us with you Terry
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 11:21 AM

BORING! bloody hell Tpin, put away the bottles and cans, get up early and go for a run along the sea front, enjoy some eggs and bacon and settle down with a good book and catch up with Over 50's while it's hot. In the afternoon go snorkelling in the beautiful waters of the Med.......Dress for dinner and enjoy an 'All the trimmings' meal in the best restaurant you can find, finish off with a stroll along the waterfront with the girl of your dreams (If you've pulled) or by yourself (If you haven't) and GO TO BED.....You will sleep like a log and be ready to hire a boat tomorrow and tour the shoreline, fishing and swimming under the Spanish sun.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 11:36 AM

There´s certainly plenty of Spanish sun this morning, I´ve even left the vest off this morning
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-03-2016, 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
BORING! bloody hell Tpin, put away the bottles and cans, get up early and go for a run along the sea front, enjoy some eggs and bacon and settle down with a good book and catch up with Over 50's while it's hot. In the afternoon go snorkelling in the beautiful waters of the Med.......Dress for dinner and enjoy an 'All the trimmings' meal in the best restaurant you can find, finish off with a stroll along the waterfront with the girl of your dreams (If you've pulled) or by yourself (If you haven't) and GO TO BED.....You will sleep like a log and be ready to hire a boat tomorrow and tour the shoreline, fishing and swimming under the Spanish sun.

Like the sound of that Foxy - I'll come with you next time.

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top