Join for free
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 12:20 PM

Re: February - the month of love

Originally Posted by longfellow ->
Already got the flowers and choccies picked and in my Amazon cage so hopefully I do not forget and I will order them delivered for the day. Also got my D.I.Laws birthday covered the same way except with a different card of course.

Plan a head guys come on they are worth that little bit extra after putting up with us for nearly a year of lockdowns.
Ever the romantic Longfellow
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa
Minx is female  Minx has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 12:21 PM

Originally Posted by Cakeman ->
, i was going to send a card to myself and cook my own dinner...... nothing changes there lol
I think that’s a fabulous idea!

Click image for larger version

Name:	1E1C95EB-7AA3-4141-97F0-FADF3D498285.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	14675

Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

03-02-2021, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No Valentine day here
... and I wouldn't have it any other way contented with my own company and not needing anyone else.

I can wear thermal leggings on top of big knickers under my Jeans, no bra 3 jumpers and thick socks to keep me warm in the firm knowledge I no longer need to be glamorous
You’re so funny Meg!

But you can still spoil yourself! Go on indulge a bit!
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

03-02-2021, 12:23 PM

Originally Posted by keezoy ->
We're having a unisex BBQ. Our gift to each other.
Sounds interesting
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

03-02-2021, 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by Psmith ->
Gosh! That sounds glamorous to me....Is it getting hot in here ?
Out with it Psmith. What have you got up your selves for V Day!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 12:25 PM

Usually get the Wife some Eye Makeup on the 14th of February, she likes celebrating the St Valentine's Day Mascara.
Minx
Chatterbox
South Africa

03-02-2021, 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Cass ->
Feb 14 our wedding aniversary.

These days we keep it low key but 40 years is not to be passed by without some kind of effort so a red velvet cake made by yours truly.
A nice photo frame to remind OH of the day and a bottle of Bombay bramble gin as the Ruby element in it all.. ( he likes gin I cant stand the stuff)
If the weather is nice we are planning a trip to a forest where V2 rockets were launched during 1944. its a nice 10km walk so the dogs will love it, OH will be interested in the V2 history and I can enjoy a good walk. Everyone happy!
That sounds lovely Cass. Nice tradition and beautiful memories to share. You’re truly blessed
Tedc
Berkshire, UK
Tedc is male  Tedc has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 12:50 PM

I wonder how many, on here, have sent themselves a valentine card?

So that nobody thinks they never got one!

Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by Tedc ->
I'm thinking that I will buy two or three Valentine cards and send them to some of the Ladies who live nearby.

If I remember correctly, Valentine cards should not be signed.

That means that the local Ladies will be pleasantly surprised, whilst their other halves will have something to get worried about.

Especially if they didn't, themselves, buy a card!

:lol

I can imagine that Ted, not being able to admit they didn't send a card whilst at the same time seething inside.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2021, 01:57 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No Valentine day here
... and I wouldn't have it any other way contented with my own company and not needing anyone else.

I can wear thermal leggings on top of big knickers under my Jeans, no bra 3 jumpers and thick socks to keep me warm in the firm knowledge I no longer need to be glamorous
Stop it Meg!

Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top