Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 09:56 PM

Re: Helloooooo! is there anyone out there SOB! to talk to??????

Oh god, another 30 minutes !!
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 09:58 PM

Did anyone notice the moth on Ronaldo's nose as he cried like a baby because another footballer touched his leg? Apparently they have a plague of moths at the football stadium and they are everywhere ! did anyone else notice them?
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 10:02 PM

My TV's turned off !!!
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 10:16 PM

I sat in my car on a Business Park driveway, for two and a half hours, waiting for vehicle recovery companies to sort themselves out.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 10:25 PM

Sorry, shroppie, l wasn't here when you needed me the most but l was in the garden pulling out 6ft high nettles by their throats!!
I haven't got the television on to know if the football is still on?
Do something daring to get your husband's attention like.......setting fire to the curtains!! Or, do a handstand in the nuddie
JBR
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
JBR is male  JBR has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 10:26 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Is there anyone for me to talk to this evening? Or are you all like my "he who must obey".
Perhaps you may be feeling that all men are like him. You're wrong.

I have to say that my wife is very fortunate to have married one of those rare men who absolutely detest football and, consequently, she has never been obliged to watch a football match on the televisor.

Had I been a muslim, I should have been available to give the benefit of my association to up to three other lucky ladies. However, as an atheist I am legally allowed to have only one wife.

Yes, I know. Life is unfair, isn't it?
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 10:45 PM

Originally Posted by orangutan ->
Off with your head!!!!

Or maybe shroppy can send 'he who must obey' to you this time next year so she can watch her romcoms.
I hope he won't eat all the biscuits!
Goldielocks
Spain
Goldielocks is female  Goldielocks has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 10:58 PM

He is narf good looking but he had a moth on his head, then they sent him off
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 11:05 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Did anyone notice the moth on Ronaldo's nose as he cried like a baby because another footballer touched his leg? Apparently they have a plague of moths at the football stadium and they are everywhere ! did anyone else notice them?
Saw it on the news the big wuss. If I carried on like that every time I got hurt I'd never get anything done. The big Jessie.
Judd
Chatterbox
West Riding of Yorkshire
Judd is male  Judd has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2016, 11:07 PM

Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Sorry, shroppie, l wasn't here when you needed me the most but l was in the garden pulling out 6ft high nettles by their throats!!
I haven't got the television on to know if the football is still on?
Do something daring to get your husband's attention like.......setting fire to the curtains!! Or, do a handstand in the nuddie
You'd look like the ace of spades if you did that.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top