Join for free
Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 06:28 AM

Re: Serious or Fluff?

Fluff is Ok, but you know, if left uncontrolled, it will eventually bung the Vacuum up, and less Suction will ensue if there is reluctance to empty the Bag.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Fluff is Ok, but you know, if left uncontrolled, it will eventually bung the Vacuum up, and less Suction will ensue if there is reluctance to empty the Bag.
Or in your belly button.
shropshiregirl
Chatterbox
Shropshire
shropshiregirl is female  shropshiregirl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 02:34 PM

Hi WB, do as I do and just let it all out!! I'm well known to say in 50 words what could just as simply be said in 10, but hey, so what! I certainly don't profess to be an expert in politics, far from it, I know only what I read in the papers and see on the television news, probably the same as most posters, but I still like to give my sixpence worth in discussing topics on the serious forums.

Be brave, go for it, even if just a one-line reply to start with. You'll soon be sorting em' out in no time!
solo
UK
solo is female  solo has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->
Hi WB, do as I do and just let it all out!! I'm well known to say in 50 words what could just as simply be said in 10, but hey, so what! I certainly don't profess to be an expert in politics, far from it, I know only what I read in the papers and see on the television news, probably the same as most posters, but I still like to give my sixpence worth in discussing topics on the serious forums.

Be brave, go for it, even if just a one-line reply to start with. You'll soon be sorting em' out in no time!

Oh if only Forum life was that simple .
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

31-08-2018, 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by shropshiregirl ->

I like your posts Shrops. I suppose I am biased because I generally agree with you, so you say what I am thinking but you put it much better. Plus you are fluffy.
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by ruthio ->
here I am my friends, thank you for thinking of me, I'm fine and in rude health, all the better for my awol month, fully recovered now
welcome back Ruthio and glad you are ok, you were missed. Sorry you've been poorly
ruthio
Chatterbox
Southern UK
ruthio is female  ruthio has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:22 PM

Originally Posted by Lion Queen ->
welcome back Ruthio and glad you are ok, you were missed. Sorry you've been poorly
Thank you darling, no I wasn't poorly, sorry if I gave that impression, just angry with myself, shit happens, I'm fine
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

01-09-2018, 01:23 PM

Hear, hear.

(as in you have been missed ruthio)
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:24 PM

**Off topic posts questioning moderators actions and querying missing members deleted.
If you wish to enquire about a missing member you can contact them using the PM system
Thanks.
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

01-09-2018, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Hear, hear.

(as in you have been missed ruthio)
Now she just has to get back into the swing of things and get busy posting.

Page 3 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top