Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 01:37 PM

Re: Shoes.

I've always loved shoes too. Can't wear fashionable ones now though which I am very sad about .
I buy from Coseyfeet, they are all velcro fastening
I do have a pair of red high heels with ankle straps, tucked at the back of the wardrobe, that I can't bear to throw away.......I'll never be able to wear them but my youngest grandaughter loves to play in them.
Now have two pairs of sensible, four pairs of sandals, one pair of garden shoes.
My eldest grandaughter has a thing about shoes and especially boots too
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 02:34 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Mall has taken a page out of Imelda Marcos's book.
Yeah but I don't rob the people to pay for them
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 02:39 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
Yeah but I don't rob the people to pay for them
Mall darlin' - I never suggested you did or would. If I have offended you - I apologise.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 02:50 PM

Mall darlin' - I never suggested you did or would. If I have offended you - I apologise.
No offence at all Uncle Joe, I was joking. Sorry if I didn't make myself clear
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by mesco m ->
no offence at all uncle joe, i was joking. Sorry if i didn't make myself clear:-d
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 03:11 PM

Looks like I am on my own then with my merger supply of shoes

I guess things might have been different if I had ever had more money but it has always been in short supply and other things or saving for a rained day have always come first .
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

16-08-2012, 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Looks like I am on my own then with my merger supply of shoes

I guess things might have been different if I had ever had more money but it has always been in short supply and other things or saving for a rained day have always come first .
No Meg darlin' - you're not alone - I have six pairs of shoes including a pair of trainers) Oh and a pair of mocassins which I use as slippers around the home.
Wrinkly
Fondly Remembered
West Yorks.
Wrinkly is male  Wrinkly has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 03:36 PM

I am not telling you how many pairs of shoes I have, for a man it is disgraceful.
But my favourites are my Uggs slippers.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 03:51 PM

No Meg darlin' - you're not alone - I have six pairs of shoes including a pair of trainers) Oh and a pair of mocassins which I use as slippers around the home.
That is still more than me I think UJ although I forgot to include my wellingtons and the mules which Chloe ate as a puppy but which are still wearable around the house.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-08-2012, 04:25 PM

I have six pairs too, Meg, plus my garden shoes...you are not alone
I just asked hubby - he said he has more hats than shoes and thinking about it he's probably right

We are probably the same, quite light on shoes, they seem to last forever.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top