Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
pixie
Canada
pixie is female  pixie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 04:41 PM

Re: Reason For all the Rain.

were are dealing with heart not much rian its been in the 30s almost every day and verry hummid last week was 42 cell with the humdex in windser ont
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 06:15 PM

Sorry folks, I think I should come clean the bad weather is down to me.

I have wanted a garden table, chairs and a parasol for years and in an effort to get the better of 'Baby Led Weaning' and the horrible mess that goes with it I bought some thinking I could move the babies and mess into the garden and it hasn't stopped raining since
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-07-2012, 06:50 PM

I knew you had a hand in it somewhere Meg.
Just to cheer you all up during the Monsoon season BBC 4 have too very appealing programs on tonight and they are called (I kid you not, check it.)"Guts, the strange and mysterious World of the human stomach." closely followed by, "Rupture, Living with my Broken Brain." Hows that for a double feature!. I going to watch 'Brain" and tape the "Stomach"...get it...tape the stomach

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top