Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 07:15 PM

Re: Ach Hell Nooooooo.

I would call it Modern Art, Roxy

If you look at the Croc from the toe upwards, you can see two eyes and a nose, a floppy green hat on top ..... and not forgetting the wispy green beard..... where else would you see an original Croc like that!
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-05-2012, 09:55 PM

Oh dear Roxy, not a good day for you! If you splashed the stuff on your other croc like others have suggested, you'd certainly have a pair of crocs unique to you-you never know, you might start a new fashion
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 09:56 AM

Going green is a popular political idealogy Roxy darlin' - but they don't mean that literally.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 10:56 AM

I gave them a turn in the Washing Machine, tried Brillo, tried paint Stripper.....it won't budge. Will have to keep them for mooching about the garden. JEEZE I would have to be wearing the White ones when it happened, wouldn't have minded too much if it was the old ones. gggrrrrrr
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 11:01 AM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
I gave them a turn in the Washing Machine, tried Brillo, tried paint Stripper.....it won't budge. Will have to keep them for mooching about the garden. JEEZE I would have to be wearing the White ones when it happened, wouldn't have minded too much if it was the old ones. gggrrrrrr
Note to self Roxy darlin' - for dirty/mucky jobs dress down first, not up.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 11:06 AM

It wasn't a dirty job Geoff, The Paint tube has a wee Brush attached to the lid........Bit like a Bottle of Nail Varnish. Only takes a few Moments to brush a coat on.....Just my luck the way it happened.

BTW, I was wearing old shorts and t-shirt as it was so hot. I only stepped into the Crocs when I went to pop outside otherwise I was bare hoofed.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK

26-05-2012, 11:46 AM

BTW, I was wearing old shorts and t-shirt as it was so hot. I only stepped into the Crocs when I went to pop outside otherwise I was bare hoofed.

Roxy darlin' - barefoot in those circumstances might have been preferable. Paint does (eventually) come off skin.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-05-2012, 11:47 AM

And not a bit of green paint got splashed onto the old shorts and t-shirt did it? Typical Yes, splash a blob on the other croc, then jazz them up with those push in thingies the kids do nowadays, you can get flower ones.
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 05:20 PM

I loved crocs,thanks for reminding me I need some new ones, rather like the idea of yellow ones this time.
dabby
uk
dabby is male  dabby has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-05-2012, 05:45 PM

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
I loved crocs,thanks for reminding me I need some new ones, rather like the idea of yellow ones this time.
No have green ones annie , im sure someone as some for sale ...

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top