Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 05:08 PM

Re: Have a wonderful Sunday.

Good afternoon all, Weird weather is right Mary, it's freezing here, raining, and a fierce wind blowing. The two boys have gone home and I've just lit the fire, tonight it's just herself and me, a few glasses of port, and the TV, I could think of worse ways of spending the evening.
Beautiful pictures everyone, a joy to look at, thank you all.
Make the best of the rest of the evening Folks.

Don't know where this place is, but it looks a nice place to be sitting in a boat on a good day.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 11:16 PM

A very belated good morning everyone

My internet connection has been down all day possibly as a result of the storms. I am surrounded by floods and the Severn barriers are going up with the high water due to peak on Tuesday .

Stay safe ...
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-04-2012, 11:22 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
A very belated good morning everyone

My internet connection has been down all day possibly as a result of the storms. I am surrounded by floods and the Severn barriers are going up with the high water due to peak on Tuesday .

Stay safe ...
Oh dear, that doesn't sound good Meg Sounds like you had better have your water wings on standby We've also had heavy storms here for the past few days...
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-04-2012, 06:55 PM

Just read this but heard about it on the news,please be careful Mags,you certainly cant tame a River and that Seven is a devil at times. Although saying that we always went to see the bore as it came through Newent.Keep an eye on it, Annie.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top