Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 07:31 PM

Re: Wake up call Tuesday

Originally Posted by anniemuldoon ->
My favourite thing of all is when the new leaves in the hedges and on the trees come out, like a young girl dressed for a ball.Beautiful.
Nice expression Annie
Don't worry, you're not the only moaner, I haven't stopped since after christmas either.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 10:51 PM

Been a dreary day today, drizzle for most of day-the sort that sticks to you!

Had to go into town this morning, then my friend from the Vets came for dinner-haven't seen her since before Christmas, so was nice to catch up on news. Met my friend later and we took the dogs round the reservoirs. The reservoirs are very full and I did notice that some of the trees have little sprits on them-they don't realise it's still winter!

Barry, hope you went on ok at the hospital and they have been able to sort your leg out...
anniemuldoon
N Cumbria
anniemuldoon is female  anniemuldoon has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-01-2012, 11:39 PM

Good Evening Plantman, sorry I havent asked about your leg and the visit to the hospital but I am thinking about you. Annie.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top