Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 01:22 PM

Re: Its getting Closer Thursday

Originally Posted by bobmielke ->
I'm going to assume the have a typo error in your good morning post Mags. LOL
thanks for spotting that, Bob ...... I didn't mean it, honest!
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 01:37 PM

Lovely here today as well. Blue sky instead of the depressing grey we've been having, sunshine instead of drizzling rain, but it is still a bit windy. Ah well, we can't have it all.

I'm off to work soon. Last day until 4 January but there'll be a party going on when I get there to say happy retirement to our oldest electrician.

No alcohol for me though as I have to drive myself home later on.
Lynne55
Lancs.
Lynne55 is female  Lynne55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 02:09 PM

Gorgeous day here as well. 12deg & sunny. Doesnt feel a bit like Christmas
Been mad busy all morning getting rid of all the dog hair all over the house & washing all the paintwork where Taffy has been shaking himself when he's come in. Just waiting for the kitchen floor to dry & then I can finish off in there
I made some Fudge as well for daughters family. I started it a couple of years ago & now they expect it Still got to take Taffy out for his walk & then the house will be as bad again when we come in
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 05:03 PM

Hi all! Delightfully unseasonable warmer spell continues: a bit after 11 AM and it's already 14℃ (56℉), mostly cloudy but a little sun. Not mild enough for an open window, though! Rain overnight, clear but more seasonable tomorrow. Nothing new, my wine came yesterday, and groceries coming tomorrow so I'm all set food-wise for the big day.

Bob, don't understand your message about the typo? Oh, and thank Warren for his contribution to my SS check also! Re Republicans, it's delightful seeing them make such fools of themselves.... Meg, how.the cold today? Thinking here of Uncle Joe too.

Have a pleasant day however you decide to spend it.
bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-12-2011, 05:34 PM

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Hi all! Delightfully unseasonable warmer spell continues: a bit after 11 AM and it's already 14℃ (56℉), mostly cloudy but a little sun. Not mild enough for an open window, though! Rain overnight, clear but more seasonable tomorrow. Nothing new, my wine came yesterday, and groceries coming tomorrow so I'm all set food-wise for the big day.

Bob, don't understand your message about the typo? Oh, and thank Warren for his contribution to my SS check also! Re Republicans, it's delightful seeing them make such fools of themselves.... Meg, how.the cold today? Thinking here of Uncle Joe too.

Have a pleasant day however you decide to spend it.
That's because I didn't want to mention the specific mistake knowing that she would correct it herself. She has done so already.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top