Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2020, 10:47 AM

Re: Good morning Monday

Morning all.
An absolutely beautiful cloudless blue sky and brilliant sunshine here. Luv it.

Much to do here, both inside and out.

Dogs all trimmed, so that's a good job done.
Then lots of tiny seedling in my propagator to see to, and still wading my way through changing the top few inches of compost in all my tubs and giving everything a feed.
House looks like a tip, but my dogs and garden will be pretty this summer.
Tiffany
Chatterbox
Devon
Tiffany is female  Tiffany has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2020, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by EZ Rider ->
Good morning all. A lovely bright and sunny day ahead. The 6.30am dog walk this morning was wonderful. Bluebells are certainly on the move but not worth photos yet for a few days. Unfortunately a very strong and chilly wind has arrived now and I still have to remove the last few Dandelions. Take care friends but above all, STAY SAFE!
Good morning Everyone, not much happening here.
Some of the Bluebells in the garden, wild ones, are out EZ.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1060413.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	98.0 KB
ID:	12310  
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2020, 12:04 PM

It has been a cold day today, over cast and temperatures only made it to 20°C, this evening I had to put a jacket on however on the bright side the forecast is that it will warm up and be sunny for the rest of the week.

On my walk this morning I felt a few drops of rain but that was it

Here is what happens when warm moist air from the Indian Ocean meets the Pacific Ocean.

Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020710.jpg
Views:	81
Size:	22.7 KB
ID:	12311   Click image for larger version

Name:	P1020711.jpg
Views:	74
Size:	22.9 KB
ID:	12312  
Percy Vere
Wilds and woolly wastes of Staffordshire, UK
Percy Vere is male  Percy Vere has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

20-04-2020, 04:03 PM

Went to pick up a prescription this morning only for the local pharmacy to have no record of it . Round to the surgery to ask WTF it was and they told us it had been sent to the pharmacy we normally use in town. We changed pharmacies so we wouldn't have to go into town to pick up our meds. Now we have to walk (or catch a bus) in tomorrow morning just to pick up this prescription 'cos Val's run out and needs them.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top