Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 07:19 AM

Re: Good morning Tuesday

Originally Posted by Twink55 ->
Now look here! We in the west have to suffer lots of rain in the winter & those on the east never want to share it then. It is easier to wrap up against cold easterly winds... but not lashings of rain...... So how come you only want to share our rain in the summer?
Cause us Yorkies are kind we don't want to deprive you of it all....just a little bit now and then......when it suits us
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 09:38 AM

Good Morning everyone
I'm just loving this hot weather.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 10:35 AM

Good morning everyone I made an early start before it gets too hot and did the shopping now all put away.

My son is coming to lunch tomorrow, he is on his own this week while the rest of the family are away with in-laws so I am going to cook him a special lunch .

Enjoy your day

Barry I use aubergines a lot including in a roast vegetable lasagna similar to this one.
https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/...etable-lasagne

I use them as a side vegetable again thinly sliced and arranged on a greased baking tray, brushed with olive oil and sprinkled with salt and pepper then cooked in the oven on a medium heat until brown. Turn once during cooking.

Do you like hummus Barry if so you will probably like baba ganoush
https://www.bbc.com/food/recipes/baba_ganoush_44415
Barry
Chatterbox
North Notts
Barry is male  Barry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 10:46 AM

Thanks Meg, we like lasagne so will give that a try.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-07-2018, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Barry ->
Thanks Meg, we like lasagne so will give that a try.
Barry I add mushrooms too also thinly sliced and roasted in the oven.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top