Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:38 AM

Re: Good morning Wednesday

Am I really allowed on here

Morning all

Today the window people are coming to survey the conservatory fan light widow that has "blown". Whilst here we are going to ask if they can remove a cat flap in the back door , is big,ugly and let cold air in

We had to miss out pub lunch yesterday as we had a man measure up the en-suite floor for when we have it redesigned in a couple of weeks or so.
So will have lunch out one later on instead
Lion Queen
Chatterbox
UK
Lion Queen is female  Lion Queen has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 09:48 AM

Morning all

Very miserable and rainy day here in West Yorkshire. I.m about to go into work and I so wanted to stay indoors this morning but needs must. Tonight I am taking my niece for the breast scan as she discovered a lump 2weeks ago. It's been a very worrying 2 weeks and not sure when the results will come through. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers. Enjoy your day all.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Good morning all.
Talking of rain, yesterday I had a chiropractic appointment in the next town, and decided to go along the main A6. All was well.
But coming home, I thought I'd take the scenic route through the villages - bad decision!
The first village was cut off with floods. I got in alright but couldn't get out the other side.
After turning round in the road and having to go about 6 miles out of my way to another route, I came across the next village cut off also.
The Nene was well up over the road and flooding over the bridges, so again I had to turn round and try a third route. Took me ages to get home, there is water laying everywhere here and with more rain forecast today.
Think I had better stick around town today.

Mups that sounds like me trying to find John Lewis just outside York, three times I have been and three times I have got lost or been turned back by floods. Actually I think John Lewis are secretly moving it about.
summer
Chatterbox
yorkshire
summer is female  summer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 10:20 AM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Am I really allowed on here
Yup it's true..you are
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 11:26 AM

Yet another wet day. Food shopping completed but still got the bed to change before doing the dinner then I have a friend coming for the afternoon while our husbands go to a meeting. I wish I could get rid of this damned indigestion that's been plaguing me for the last couple of days.
Mel15
Nowhere
Mel15 is female  Mel15 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 11:32 AM

Wet and windy here but thats the norm

Mum got her bed last night so waiting to hear how she's got on. She should have had the biopsy by now. Hopefully she will be allowed home this evening

Ive turned the house into a tip this morning so now have to straighten it so whilst Im at it I might as well spring clean. Ive lost my e cig sometime between going to bed and waking up. Has to be here somewhere but can I find it - nope. Hence the place looking a tip as Ive seriously upturned everything

Oh well - what else would I be doing on such a horrible day

Have a good one everyone x
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 12:26 PM

Good Afternoon everyone
Rain has stopped but it is windy.
Have a lovely day all.
Love the dog post.
realspeed
Chatterbox
South coast
realspeed is male  realspeed has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 01:02 PM

Just back from pub lunch minus a tooth that came out. it was one that had fillings in but must have been ready to fall out anyway. so tomorrow it is off to the dentist to have a plate made up
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by realspeed ->
Just back from pub lunch minus a tooth that came out. it was one that had fillings in but must have been ready to fall out anyway. so tomorrow it is off to the dentist to have a plate made up
Oh dear, I hope you have no pain.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

04-04-2018, 03:32 PM

Hope Alfie is okay soon, and Missy's mum.

Today has been walks, reading newspapers, and I've just got back from the high street (Sainsburys and Wilko). A short rest after my coffee, Holly is playing happily, and I expect it'll be another stroll in the cold wind soon.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top