Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
caricature
Devon,England.
caricature is male  caricature has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:03 AM

Re: Good morning Saturday

Milder with a melt on now,heavy rain in the south of the county apparently,flooding next.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:05 AM

Good morning everyone
Ffosse
Chatterbox
Edinburgh
Ffosse is male  Ffosse has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:05 AM

Originally Posted by susiejaeger ->

Good Morning all.

Its my Cat's Coco birthday today, she is 15 years old.

Still thick snow here, but no fresh snow yet.

Have two couples viewing our House this morning.

Would you believe it, I have done a small tray full of fruit, oats, seeds, suet for our two new visitors and put it in the place where they normally sit, but the other birds are eating it although they have got theirs.

Have a nice day all.
Now I don't believe I'll see a better photo all day. Many happy returns to Coco.
Floydy
Chatterbox
Nowhere
Floydy is male  Floydy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:12 AM

Morning all
Snowing again in East Yorks but a little milder today.
Heating sorted out and my boiler is working again so got to catch up on the washing.
I'll brave the cold to nip out for a couple of pints this afternoon.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:15 AM

Good morning everyone it was hard going on the walk today after another 6'' of snow fell yesterday, poor Chloe only has short legs and tired very quickly.

I improvised a big bird table this morning by turning a dust bin lid upside down and putting out lots of food and water, so far only a robin has been brave enough to use it watched by lots of other birds.

I am going to make some bread rolls for lunch , the hot oven should help to warm my freezing kitchen.

Enjoy your day
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:21 AM

Originally Posted by Ffosse ->
Now I don't believe I'll see a better photo all day. Many happy returns to Coco.
Ffosse if you want to look at Coco's photos, you can look on my Photo Album on my Profile page, called COCO.

Susie x
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:35 AM

Morning all.

Happy birthday to Coco.

It's thawing here, and pavements are disgustingly wet, slushy and dirty. Madam soiled a floor covering before I could finish dressing and that is now finishing in the w/m. Have ordered a bottle of diarrhoea relief medication, and started her up again on pro kolin paste. And I am giving her the tree bark powder, to stop all this. Yes, if it continues, I will get her to the vet.
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 10:54 AM

Good morning everybody. I saw this on facebook & it made me smile.

Kev60
Germany. Black Forest.
Kev60 is male  Kev60 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 11:16 AM

Good morning,

I wouldn't mind joining you for a pint Floydy

It's going to reach 6° today and hopefully it's the end of the minus temperatures. I've spent the morning cleaning pellet ovens and wood ovens. they've been working hard of late.

Enjoy your day all.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-03-2018, 12:26 PM

[QUOTE=carol;1360029]Good morning everybody. I saw this on facebook & it made me smile.

Haha, that's funny Carol.

Good morning all. Hours and hours of non stop snow last night, but I do believe it starting to melt today for the first time.

I can feel a nice big bowl of hot soup coming on shortly..

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top