Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2011, 08:33 PM

Re: Perhaps next week .....

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
If money were no object I would like to "up sticks" leave everything behind and go off travelling for the rest of my active life. I wouldn''t bother with a base, but would just stay as long as I felt like it in one place and then move on.
Aerolor, Have you ever had a holiday touring on a boat? I have found this to be so relaxing, and similar to what you describe. You moor up as and where you want to. Stay a while, and then anchors away and off you go! Watching the world rushing around, but moving along the waterways at a lovely gentle pace.

Rainbow x
Aerolor
Chatterbox
UK
Aerolor is female  Aerolor has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-02-2011, 10:56 PM

We have had a boat holiday on the Norfolk Broads years ago, but a holiday and relaxing is not what I have in mind. I would like to explore as much as I can of the world with no limits to time, where I can go or money - It will never happen, of course - not enough money and too many committments.
Rainbow
Surrey UK
Rainbow is female  Rainbow has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

14-02-2011, 12:32 AM

Originally Posted by Aerolor ->
We have had a boat holiday on the Norfolk Broads years ago, but a holiday and relaxing is not what I have in mind. I would like to explore as much as I can of the world with no limits to time, where I can go or money - It will never happen, of course - not enough money and too many committments.

It's a lovely hopeful ambition to day-dream about though

Rainbow x

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top