Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 11:43 PM

Re: Where's your Spiritual home?

The quality isn't very good...It's a photo of a photo
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-06-2017, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
The quality isn't very good...It's a photo of a photo

What have you just done? The first photo you posted was perfectly clear, much better than this one.

That's a real shame Tpin, it must have been hard for you.
I thought you are still on very good terms with the ex though, aren't you?

Things'll work out, you see.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 12:02 AM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
What have you just done? The first photo you posted was perfectly clear, much better than this one.

That's a real shame Tpin, it must have been hard for you.
I thought you are still on very good terms with the ex though, aren't you?

Things'll work out, you see.
I got them mixed up....thought I'd posted the rubbish one

I've removed it...it got me all emotional like

Yes, I'm still on good terms...we're still mates.

Things are working out well....I have a nice home and I'll be financially sorted when i complete the sale in Spain....happy days.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 07:37 AM

MC , like you I love Glastonbury . Love the little note message , I've found in life we get answers if we listen , it's happened to me .

My house is my sanctuary , I feel safe here , I can find peace here .
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 08:33 AM

I always feel uplifted and at home traveling into Glastonbury.

I get a similar feeling traveling through small dole and turning right up the track to our caravan.

It seems to be places we spend our weekends at, used to go to Glastonbury 52 weeks of the year for our weekend breaks and now Sussex is our weekend place.
TessA
Official Poinker
UK
TessA is female  TessA has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 08:38 AM

I felt more "at home" in S.Africa than anywhere else but, I'll never get back there
Glastonbury is my other spiritual home, I love it, there's such a good atmosphere there.
I go there as often as possible, in fact my car seems to know the way and we always getting the same parking space as if it's waiting for us!
Now I've discovered the clean toilets, it's just about perfect, unless you need a bank.
I spend a lot of time chatting to folk there.
Cass
NL
Cass is female  Cass has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 08:44 AM

Dad always said he would take us to Dublin but because of the troubles we never made it. The first time I visited my son there I got off the plane and felt 'at home'..

Similarly after visiting London I arrived back in NL and just stood there looking at the intense green of the landscape feeling the peace wash over me.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 08:59 AM

Hmmmm - decisions, decisions. There are two places I'm fond of - do I go for mountains or seaside???

The mountains are the Carpathians (Tatras) in Slovakia and the seaside is Coral Beach in Cyprus.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 10:18 AM

Not being a things man its places like the coast, moors, and woodland that feel spiritual to me.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

30-06-2017, 10:22 AM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
The quality isn't very good
You should have got a builder in.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top