Join for free
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »
May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 01:23 PM

Re: Do we understand each other's sense of humour?

Nah...No-One understands My Weegie sense of humour...except other Weegies of course.
Tpin
Chatterbox
UK
Tpin is male  Tpin has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 01:31 PM

If someone doesn't like Glaswegian humour does that mean they're a Weegie Bored?

May
Chatterbox
SCOTLAND
May is female  May has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 01:34 PM

Originally Posted by Tpin ->
If someone doesn't like Glaswegian humour does that mean they're a Weegie Bored?

Def'...or just boring
Morticia
Chatterbox
England
Morticia is female  Morticia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 02:54 PM

Originally Posted by Judd ->
I can vouch for this Floydy - sometimes I fight to keep my eyes open when reading her posts.
Originally Posted by Artangel ->
Yes Judd, I'm the same! zzzzzzz...I fall asleep and hit my head on my iPad!
Okay, they can be long... longer than long ...
.. do what I do ... just read the beginning word ...
.. and end word.
Okay ...word.
Aysa
Chatterbox
UK
Aysa is female  Aysa has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 03:40 PM

Do we understand each other's sense of humour?

Probably not for a lot of the time for me...Im not a lover of childish 5yr old type humour..I do enjoy reading the play on words type humour and agree there are several very funny posters on here ....I just tend to skip or ignore any humour I dont like
Lochsong
The Scrubs !!!
Lochsong is female  Lochsong has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 03:44 PM

Originally Posted by Floydy ->
I admit I'm the type who enjoys a little banter occasionally, and sometimes it may come across as rather cutting or blunt, but that's the way I am. My humour can be dry at times and I mean nothing by it if I tend to offend. Honestly, I'm a lovely chap really

What sort of humour is your particular brand?
Dry? Witty? Snidey? Smutty?

Do you find it easier to get along with people whose humour is similar to your own, or perhaps you are the type who enjoys some harmless but sarcastic sledgehammer-style wit featuring the green smiley?

Again folks, sorry if I have upset anyone so far in my short time here. I'll grow up soon. Honest
Ooooh, please don't Floydy - ever grow up, I mean! I think I can very well identify with a lot of what you have said in your post.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 03:45 PM

I've no idea what sort of humour I may have, that's for the recipient to decide - isn't it?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 03:58 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
I've no idea what sort of humour I may have, that's for the recipient to decide - isn't it?
Well put it this way, your conker yoghurt and string vest poking skulduggery had me sniggering for days - I still find it funny now in fact.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Well put it this way, your conker yoghurt and string vest poking skulduggery had me sniggering for days - I still find it funny now in fact.

Ah, but the thing is Longdongs, I was being serious!
I'd even sharpened all me carrots, ready for him.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-09-2016, 04:05 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Ah, but the thing is Longdongs, I was being serious!
I'd even sharpened all me carrots, ready for him.
I hope he is ok.

Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 > Last »

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top