Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 08:59 AM

Re: Oh! What a Surprise.

It's a good job he wasn't Emptying his bag.
Uncle Joe
Chatterbox
Brighton UK
Uncle Joe is male  Uncle Joe has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 10:01 AM

Originally Posted by Longdogs ->
Not nice. Why are these naturists never 25, female and blonde?

Used to have an 'exhibitionist' living in the next road (their back gardens and the gardens here back onto each other. On many occasions she would hang her washing on the line, (perhaps unknowing she could be seen) totally nude.
OldGreyFox
Chatterbox
South Yorkshire
OldGreyFox is male  OldGreyFox has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 10:03 AM

I was just climbing into bed recently when I looked out of the window and saw that I had left the garage door open. It was around eleven and as I sleep in the buff thought I can't be bothered to put anything on, nobody about at this time of night, so I nipped out and pulled the door shut. I didn't see anyone, so I guess no one saw me......or did they?
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by OldGreyFox ->
I was just climbing into bed recently when I looked out of the window and saw that I had left the garage door open. It was around eleven and as I sleep in the buff thought I can't be bothered to put anything on, nobody about at this time of night, so I nipped out and pulled the door shut. I didn't see anyone, so I guess no one saw me......or did they?
Twink would have seen you.

Hi Twink.
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England
Longdogs is male  Longdogs has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
It's a good job he wasn't Emptying his bag.
Yuk!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-07-2016, 03:59 PM

Originally Posted by Uncle Joe ->
Used to have an 'exhibitionist' living in the next road (their back gardens and the gardens here back onto each other. On many occasions she would hang her washing on the line, (perhaps unknowing she could be seen) totally nude.
I hope you did the decent thing UJ and looked the other way.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

23-07-2016, 04:05 PM

I suppose the neighbour just thought... It pays to advertise!!
Longdogs
Chatterbox
SW England

23-07-2016, 04:08 PM

Originally Posted by artangel ->
i suppose the neighbour just thought... It pays to advertise!!

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top