Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 08:26 PM

Re: 'NOW' its Monday (I think)

Evening all-hope you've all had a good day. Not been here for a few days as I have been to visit my Brother & family in Derbyshire. Night before I went had terrific thunderstorm (last Thursday) which resulted in power cut so couldn't get any internet at all. Anyway, had a lovely long weekend and found better weather there as well!! Drove back just after dinner today, and guess what.......it rained all the way home aaargh! Just stopped now-and we still have the hose-pipe water ban.........
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 09:29 PM

Originally Posted by merz ->
Evening all-hope you've all had a good day. Not been here for a few days as I have been to visit my Brother & family in Derbyshire. Night before I went had terrific thunderstorm (last Thursday) which resulted in power cut so couldn't get any internet at all. Anyway, had a lovely long weekend and found better weather there as well!! Drove back just after dinner today, and guess what.......it rained all the way home aaargh! Just stopped now-and we still have the hose-pipe water ban.........
Glad you enjoyed your long weekend, Merz ....... good weather was a bonus!
dandysmom
Fondly Remembered
Washington, DC USA
dandysmom is female  dandysmom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 09:35 PM

Glad you had a good weekend, nice to see you back.
merz
Chatterbox
Lancashire, UK
merz is female  merz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-07-2010, 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->
Glad you enjoyed your long weekend, Merz ....... good weather was a bonus!
Certainly was a bonus Mags...seemed such a long time since I had seen the sun!

Originally Posted by dandysmom ->
Glad you had a good weekend, nice to see you back.
It was nice to see them again Dandysmom, but always nice to come home, even if it was to the rain!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

27-07-2010, 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by moetmum ->
I bank online too, you would think they would have an option to order your Cheque Book on-line wouldn't you.
I have never used a chechbook for years, I thought they had done away with them, if not then they are going to.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top