Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 10:56 AM

Re: A very... (Mothers Day)

I had a lot of Mums when I was growing up, eight to be precise. I was adopted and multi-fostered.
They've all gone now...

Last year, my wife and I celebrated our 50th anniversary.
She is my Mum now.
Short of sewing name tags inside of my clothes, she does everything a perfect Mum should do.

Happy Mother's Day, wifey.

xxxxx
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 11:13 AM

Thank You! EZ

My son has just telephoned me from Australia, before he went to bed! My third daughter rang too and is visiting shortly with pressies for me!!
My youngest daughter who now lives in London, sent me a card through the post, via moonpig.com. The personal printed message said,

Dear Mommy,
Happy Mother's Day,
I am sorry I can't be there to give you presents that you won't like and take back to the shop!
You're the best Mom in the world,
Love you very much,
Your favourite girl
xxxxx

I am going to my second daughter's for dinner. Just one more daughter to hear from and that's my lot!!
Twink55
Chatterbox
Cheshire, England
Twink55 is female  Twink55 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 12:30 PM

Originally Posted by Hanfonius ->
I had a lot of Mums when I was growing up, eight to be precise. I was adopted and multi-fostered.
They've all gone now...

She is my Mum now.
Short of sewing name tags inside of my clothes, she does everything a perfect Mum should do.

xxxxx
Awww what a lovely thought.
Rhian
Chatterbox
North Wales
Rhian is female  Rhian has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 12:34 PM

Thanks EZ.
It is lovely to feel so appreciated. I'm busy being spoilt by my three beautiful 'kids"
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 02:18 PM

I had 6 cards from three grandchildren (3 made 3 bought) bless them and a beautiful picture with a poem so I am a happy Nanna
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 04:20 PM

Well said EZ.
A very happy Mother's day to all the wonderful Mothers here, have a very pleasant day, you deserve it.
Artangel
Chatterbox
UK
Artangel is female  Artangel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 04:21 PM

One of my Mother's Day presents was my favourite film, the Railway Children DVD with Jenny Agutter, Dinah Sheridan and Bernard Cribbins.
I can't wait to watch it! Come round and join me if you want and I'll open the Champagne and Thornton's Fudge I got too!!
Hanfonius
North Wales
Hanfonius is male  Hanfonius has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 04:23 PM

... and don't forget the Aunties, please...

They deserve a special day as well, an Aunty Day.

... and a Granny Day, why not.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 05:56 PM

The card I got from my eldest girl really made me giggle!

INFORMATION

I was going to buy you an amazing Mother's Day gift
But then I thought you've already got me.

(What more could you want?)
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-03-2016, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Hanfonius ->
They've all gone now...

She is my Mum now.

xxxxx
Lovely post

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top