Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 10:42 AM

Re: Hurray!!! Woo hoo!!!!!

I think this is great the more positive models the young see the better, even older people seeing this may realise women can do more.
venus
Cheshire UK
venus is female  venus has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 05:21 PM

A pity they haven't been as quick to respond and voice their horror to the atrocities their fellow muslim men are commiting. This would have gone a long way in proving they do want to be part of our society.

The prime minister deserves respect and gratitude from these so called intelligent ladies for the offer of help to aid muslim women interact with English communities.
Muddy
Chatterbox
UK
Muddy is female  Muddy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 05:32 PM

There have always been clever intelligent Muslim women its no big deal and it nothing new.
However with the rise of fundamental Islam it has put back the advancement and human rights of women.
swimfeeders
Chatterbox
Shropshire
swimfeeders is male  swimfeeders has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

26-01-2016, 07:38 PM

Hi

I can only repeat what I have been continually saying.

The number of Radicalised Muslims is around 1% of the Muslim Population here in the UK, the vast majority are no issue.

The number of Muslims at risk of Radicalisation is about 10%, this has been increasing.

I wonder why?

Perhaps it is for a couple of reasons.

If we lump all Muslims together as Terrorists and treat them with suspicion, they feel threatened.

We have also not been listening to them.

The 90% do not like Radical Muslims, they realise that they are a threat and want them dealt with.

There is a certain amount of self interest here, simply because as the Radicals grow, they will be the first ones in line to be targeted.

However we are not listening to them, if we were the Muslim Brotherhood would be a banned organisation here.

Mosques and Imams would be licensed, the Radicals out or totally banned, imprisoned for hate speech if needs be.

We need more Muslims, like Julie's family members, in the Military, we need more in the Police and other Enforcement Agencies.

I find it totally stupid, and very offensive, that we do not allow those Muslims who have put their lives on the line, and their families lives, to act as interpreters for our people working in Afghanistan, Iraq etc, to come here, they would be great assets to us in the fight against the Radicals.

Whilst we deny them, we allow in people from extremely Radical Muslim areas, who cannot speak English, without any problems at all.

I am all in favour of Cameron focusing on the 30,000 or so women who cannot speak English, it is a start.

If they could speak English, they would know what is going on, read the newspapers, listen to the TV and read things on the Internet, not be trapped in a male dominated society with no chance of escape.

We could do far more, we could listen to the 90% and crack down on the Radicals.

We don't, not their fault, it is the fault of our Politicians, the spineless idiots.

Muslims here in the UK are quite reserved, they do not take to the streets and demonstrate, neither do the vast majority of other people who live here.

It is activists who do, and this sells stories.

We need to target the Radicals, quickly and effectively.

The Muslim in a headscarf serving on the checkout is not an issue or a threat.

The man who insists his women wears a Burqa, prevents her from learning English and who does not let her out of the house without a male family member is a serious danger to our way of life.

We need to deal with these idiotic medieval people, and deal with them quickly and ruthlessly.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top