Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 10:05 PM

Re: Daily Drama's

My Iranian neighbour had taken next door's mum and her two hyperactive children to the allotment and they came past me on their home way home while I was at my plot. Now, next door are the gay couple who still spoil it for everyone else and who are nasty pieces of work.

One of them was watering their plants (the greedy so and sos have two adjacent plots, plus an orchard!) and their friend was next to me, watering.

What do the children do? Start running onto their paths. My heart was in my mouth as I was shouting at them not to run on to other people's plots.

HIS response was to just say hello to them. Normally, if the grandchildren of the lady who is in between their two plots come to play they are nasty and complain incessantly to her.

I expected him to explode in temper, because that is the only emotion he has.
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 10:11 PM

Is this Cockney Slang for Dalai Lamas?
Eliza
Chatterbox
England
Eliza is female  Eliza has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
im going to read it again
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 11:54 PM

Originally Posted by Mr Ploppy ->
Alright, I didn't have any dramas yesterday apart from a cracked fingernail.
You are sooooo inquisitive.
Oooo i love a bit of Drama
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

02-07-2015, 11:55 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
A couple of days ago, I was pruning some plants and my finger was in the way. They are brand new pruners, so very sharp. I nearly took of the tip of my finger and had to go to a neighbour to bandage it for me as I couldn't do it with one hand.
I had to go and put me feet up and have a glass of wine to recover.
Oh poor thing Mups, did the glass of wine make it better
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

02-07-2015, 11:57 PM

Originally Posted by Jem ->
The dog got out when I opened the door to sign for a parcel from the postman, he was like a bat out of hell, I had to follow him right around the whole block before I caught the little bugger, the dog not the postman.
Ha ha your funny
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

03-07-2015, 12:00 AM

Originally Posted by Jazzi ->
My Iranian neighbour had taken next door's mum and her two hyperactive children to the allotment and they came past me on their home way home while I was at my plot. Now, next door are the gay couple who still spoil it for everyone else and who are nasty pieces of work.

One of them was watering their plants (the greedy so and sos have two adjacent plots, plus an orchard!) and their friend was next to me, watering.

What do the children do? Start running onto their paths. My heart was in my mouth as I was shouting at them not to run on to other people's plots.

HIS response was to just say hello to them. Normally, if the grandchildren of the lady who is in between their two plots come to play they are nasty and complain incessantly to her.

I expected him to explode in temper, because that is the only emotion he has.
That was a close one, maybe he has a nice side too
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire

03-07-2015, 12:03 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
or Lady's Drams... lol
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-07-2015, 02:32 PM

Originally Posted by Suzuki Sue ->
That was a close one, maybe he has a nice side too
No, absolutely not! Not according to all the people who have crossed his path. Or even those who haven't. He is pure evil.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft

03-07-2015, 06:48 PM

OMG, today's drama unfolded while I was at the allotment. Next door lady, with the two small children, had a chip pan fire. She's panicked, picked it up, took it through the lounge to the bathroom, and poured water on it. Arghhhh!!! It of course went up, she's slightly singed her hair and blackened her bathroom.

Just popped in to see her and she was still distraught, thinking what could have happened with the children. Also she knows the boyfriend, who is out ATM, will shout at her. She's asking me, what to tell him? I said, only you know what to say, and don't hide the fact the fire brigade had to be called.

I was just on my way back when the fire officers came into our estate, and heart was in mouth when they asked for a flat in my block. It was the one who'd called them, not the poor victim. Every one was outside. They had been knocking on my door, apparently. She has no fire damage in the kitchen thankfully and only her pride is hurt.

I texted another neighbour who has come down to see her.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top