Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mia
Western Australia/australia
Mia is female  Mia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 01:31 AM

Re: Missing items in House

susiejaeger, it gives me goosebumps and I do think it's strange. Have you ever seen a TV show called "Who's been sleeping in my house?"
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 09:26 AM

I bought a tube of my favourite hand lotion as the one I am presently using is getting low. My mischievous imp must have dry hands because I have searched every crook and nanny to no avail, no doubt when I buy another it will be returned
Mr Ploppy
Chatterbox
Perth Western Australia, 3rd house on the right
Mr Ploppy is male  Mr Ploppy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by Mia ->
susiejaeger, it gives me goosebumps and I do think it's strange. Have you ever seen a TV show called "Who's been sleeping in my house?"
Yes, I've heard that story. Something about two or three bears. Don't tell me they ate all your porridge.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by toffee ->
interesting replies ...-patsy u got spooks in your home -i had them in my other 2 homes but not this one .............
Yes toffee - we had one in our last house and its followed us here ! We don't mind but can be irritating at times too
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 12:50 PM

This type of thing has been happening to me on a regular basis all through my working life at the workbench and I’ve learned to live with it, you have to otherwise you would go mad. You pick up a small needle file, use it then put it back down on the bench where you got it, pick up a pliers and put that down when you’ve finished with it, go to get the file again and hey presto it’s gone! Stop what your doing and get up to look under the bench and down at the sides, not a sign of it, you hadn’t gone anywhere so it must be near you but it’s not, you begin to get annoyed but that only makes things worse, so you go over to where you keep the spare files and take out another one, come back and sit down at the bench and there’s the original needle file staring you in the face. Similar things have been going on since I started working at a bench when I was 14 years old so I can’t put it down to old age doddery, like I said I just accept it now without needing an explanation, I just grin and bear it, what else can one do?
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 12:55 PM

Same here Jem - we're well used to it now
Its like a little game the gremlins play - I'm sure I've heard a little giggle ..........
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

11-06-2015, 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by Patsy ->
Same here Jem - we're well used to it now
Its like a little game the gremlins play - I'm sure I've heard a little giggle ..........

Or magic . . . .

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top