Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Victors Mate
Fondly Remembered
Planet Earth
Victors Mate is male  Victors Mate has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 04:49 PM

Re: Motorbikes

There are many posters extolling motorists to "Think Bike", judging by the way some motor bikers ride their bikes it would be a good idea to have an equal number of "Biker Think" posters.
APRICOT
Chatterbox
Suffolk UK
APRICOT is female  APRICOT has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 05:44 PM

Horrid things IMO, still boys will be boys. So very glad himself has no interest whatsoever.
mesco m
manchester
mesco m is female  mesco m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 09:15 PM

Both my husband and myself had bikes many years ago, loved them. I got rid of mine when I got pregnant with my first child. My husband got rid of his and bought our first car shortly after.
I would not ride or ride pillion these days, far to dangerous now.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-04-2015, 09:19 PM

Just watching the Motogp in America live by Satellite through computer to Telly, Marquez winning at the mo and Rossi 3rd... Just 3 laps to go....
Pug
Chatterbox
East Anglia,UK
Pug is male  Pug has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

15-04-2015, 05:21 AM

This is my faithful old FJ1200...known by all-and-sundry as 'The Mighty Fudge'.
He's been to Sicily 12 times,across a whole lot of Europe,battled through commuter traffic and 'school-run-mums',thundered happily across most of the UK-and is still going strong with 236,000 on the clock! Other than oil/filters and pads,ol' Fudge just keeps on trundling along with no traumas or broken bits. Replaced the chain twice,rear sprocket once,dampers once,plus replaced suspension and clutch oils regularly...and he just keeps going. Never going to win a beauty competition...but is a legend to the biker forum I belong to,ALL of whom refer to and know him as 'Fudge'.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top