Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 07:18 PM

Re: Embarrassing moment.

We were once in some park (day out somewhere) and we're making our way to the loos.
A young woman came out and as she walked away, we saw that she had a long 'tail' of loo roll trailing behind her. Must have been stuck in her knickers .. lol
We were too far away to say anything and didn't like to shout !!!
maursey
hertfordshire
maursey is female  maursey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 08:12 PM

Keep em coming. They are great.
Rachel your story is a bit similar to an incident that happened last year to me.
I mostly wear trousers but this particular day I decided to put on a new skirt and pretty blouse as it was such a lovely sunny day.
I set off to the Supermarket sort of showing off as I knew I looked good.
All of a sudden while getting my groceries a woman tapped me on the shoulder and said. "Excuse me love you have got your skirt tucked up in your knickers from behind.I just wished that big hole had come to suck me under. I embarrassedly mumbled a thank you, sorted myself out and quickly walked away. But at every blessed isle I seemed to bump in to that woman.I Couldn't wait to get out of the building.
cranberry
Notts, UK
cranberry is female  cranberry has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 08:28 PM

So funny maursey, bumping into her again! well not for you, of course. This happened to lady at the hairdressers a few weeks back. I noticed but I didn't tell her, felt a bit embarrassed but her husband was there..... and he didn't tell her, either!!
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK
Rachel is female  Rachel has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 08:30 PM

Aaaaarrrrgggghhhh Maureen !
The stuff nightmares are made of ...
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 08:31 PM

My old mate did a phoo in the back of his dumber truck , a double decker stop along a side him , he look up and said there most of been 40 people looking at him laughing ,
Rachel
Chatterbox
UK

12-02-2015, 08:32 PM

Originally Posted by markey1 ->
my old mate did a phoo in the back of his dumber truck , a double decker stop along a side him , he look up and said there most of been 40 people looking at him laughing ,
Lol
Markey1
London
Markey1 is male  Markey1 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 09:44 PM

Don't really whom this embarrassing too, when I was about 14 years old , I used to go out with a local girl Ruth , her parents live in a very old farm house , for some reason her dad hated me to the core , so me and Ruth had to meet in private , one day she phone me that her mum and dad had gone out for the day shopping in Exeter, and invited around , I got onto my push bike and cycle down to her place , after about a hour we went upstairs and was mucking about in her parents room , suddenly we heard her mum and dad coming in the front door , her mum was calling out for Ruth , we both panic and got on the window stile and pulled the Curtains shut , after about ten minutes her mum and dad enter the room , we could hear them speaking , then after a while , we could hear the bed springs going , and her dad panting , I pulled the curtain a jar to see what they were doing , they Were having sex , Ruth dad must of spotted us , he was naked and pulled the curtains open , only to find me and his daughter hiding there, I was to quick for him and leg it to the door , that day he must of chased my for miles , think he would of killed me that day ,
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 10:33 PM

Some funny ones there folks.
I just remembered this one. I would have been embarrassed if I had seen it but I couldn’t, my poor old Mother did though and she was mortified. It was on my wedding day and as we kneeled at the altar the soles of my shoes were clearly visible to all the congregation, a big label was attached saying “Boylan’s Shoe Shop, £1/19/11”.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 10:40 PM

I´ve had more than a few embarrassing moments but one of my worst was at a company dinner. I had a white Grecian style dress, the sort that you couldn´t wear a bra with. I had worn it only once at another event and so I decided to wash it. Dress washed it needed ironing so that was done too. Unfortunately it had a long nylon zip at the back and because I´m not a domestic goddess I had ironed over that too. No problem until the end of the first course at dinner, I leaned forward and the zip parted leaving my top half completely naked. The man sitting opposite me was so gobsmacked he sat with his mouth open and his tie in his soup, other men were applauding. I held the dress up as best I could and rushed to the ladies room, a couple of the other ladies at the dinner came with me and went on a search for safety pins, none to be found but a member of staff at the venue found a needle and cotton and literally sewed me back into the dress. To this day I´ve never lived it down (too many people still remind me of that event).
Julie1962
Chatterbox
Surrey
Julie1962 is female  Julie1962 has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

12-02-2015, 11:04 PM

Oh clumsy not sure I should laugh at that one

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top