Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 09:24 AM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

Happy Sunday everyone - dull but dry here.

Love the photograph Alan
susiejaeger
Chatterbox
Essex, UK
susiejaeger is female  susiejaeger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 09:29 AM

Morning all.

Its raining and dull here in Essex, very miserable.

Off to the M.I.L's after lunch, do her shopping and cleaning, that's all I ever do with my life, is looking after the Mum's.

I heard my Horse's name twice then it seem to have disappeared.
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 10:10 AM

buenas dias all. Woke up to a lovely hot sunny day, not a breath of wind and not a cloud in the sky. Just another "take it as it comes" day, no firm plans for anything specific. Have a good day all.
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 10:25 AM

Morning all. Been up for quite awhile, but got sidetracked. Transferring tv shows from Sky box to DVD, then me bruv phoned. That took 46 minutes and I realised I was still to have breakfast. Picked up iPad again and also realised I hadn't said good morning on here!

Ooop, Fail. So good morning all.

Delayed the recordings as a FB friend has said she is on telly at 11 on the Politics show (it's to do with her school), so set Sky box to record that.

Hope to resume the recordings afterwards as there is a ton of stuff. The storage space is getting quite low, and I have HOURS of progs to burn onto DVD.

We've had rain and I do believe it is trying to brighten up. I have nothing to do at the allotment, other than collecting banking at 2, so just a quick visit there. Seedlings are doing beautifully.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
Janela
Fondly Remembered
Essex UK
Janela is female  Janela has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 10:39 AM

Good morning, tiddling down here too
Plans abandoned for the day - hubby is going to bake some bread instead - a couple of bloomers
We picked a couple of horses, hubbies fell at the third (I think) mine never got a mention
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 10:52 AM

Late Morning Hello. Been online for hours but have been talking and sending mails and reading the news.
Sue your horse could have been Long Run he was pulled up about the third
fence as he has something wrong with his shoulder and was one of the favourites, looks like he got kicked going over a fence.
I didn't watch it this year as I was heartbroken last year with the 4 deaths
two of whom I had backed, In fact I wont ever watch it again. Made my mind up.
Hope everyone has a nice day. Raining until tomorrow afternoon here and then the Sun might come out. Good Take care all

p.s. If your dog is upset when its raining, have you tried putting a coat on him like they do horses. As they cant stand rain falling on them?? Just a thought.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 12:00 PM

Good morning all, windy here with the odd shower. No luck either in the National Alan, I backed two horses, one didn't even start, they made a hash of the start again, reminded me of poor jockey Joe White who won the National that never was.
Take care Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 12:12 PM

Good morning all wet and dreary here.

Spending a restful day and trying to catch up on a few things.

I didn't even realise it was the Grand National yesterday, I'm not a supporter of it anyway as I feel sorry for those poor horses

Enjoy your day folks!
shazy
lancashire
shazy is female  shazy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-04-2014, 03:53 PM

Afternoon everyone, I've been away at my Caravan for a couple of nights.
Had a lovely time, even tho had few times when it rained..
Went with my Family, and had a lovely Sunday Roast on our way home.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top