Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 09:55 AM

Re: Happy Friday Folk.

Originally Posted by Janela ->
Good morning all.
Damp and dull here and I have a headache
Enjoy your new table Meg we are looking at extending tables too, gets difficult to seat the 10 of us.. quite a performance!
Hope your day is good everyone.
Janela are you looking on Ebay?
I am trying out a courier auction site for the first time, if it works ok it will open up a whole new world of buying on Ebay ..
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 09:56 AM

Morning all from the New Forest (well close to)

Bad news since the Ancient order of VErderers, the Forest guardians since the NOrmans in 1066 & all that, no building has been allowed anywhere to keep the forest's appearance unspoilt. Since many such areas were turned into National Parks there is talk of this policy as old hat & there are rumblings of building permission being given.

I fear its the thin end of the wedge.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 11:31 AM

Good morning everyone. Going to get my apples in today. Weather looks bad for Sunday. Hope the big trees lose their leaves soon otherwise they will be knocked down with the winds that are going to come over the next month. I had a bumper crop of apples as well Alan. They are sweeter than they have been before too. So they enjoyed the Summer as well. Take care all and have a nice day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 03:34 PM

'Afternoon all miserable wet day but still very mild.

It's our granddaughter's birthday today, she is 13 on the 13th day of the month in 2013 ..... I hope it's a lucky day for her! We'll be going to see her shortly, teenager at last!

Hope everyone has had a good day...
Jazzi
Chatterbox
Lowestoft
Jazzi is female  Jazzi has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 05:15 PM

Afternoon, all! Late the party, as always. Had to leave that fantastic caravan I was in up in Clacton, and return to my boring ole home town. Boo hoo.

Tiring drive as weather conditions were poor and people were being silly, so once I'd unpacked and got the laundry done, treated myself to an hour or so in bed. Very rarely sleep when going down for the afternoon, but I sometimes just need to shut my eyes, and be comfy.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 05:33 PM

Good evening folks.

Just back in the house now from taking the cat to the vets as she has been acting strangely lately.

They have kept her in and want to do some tests... I must say, I am a bit worried as I hoped they would just give her an injection or something. Hope it isn't serious.

I've got to go and drive my ex-sister-in-law to the garage to pick up her car in about 15 minutes and then I might pick up a fish supper on the way home, haven't had one of those for a fair while.

Bye for now.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 06:00 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

It's our granddaughter's birthday today, she is 13 on the 13th day of the month in 2013 ..... I hope it's a lucky day for her! We'll be going to see her shortly, teenager at last!

Mags I hope your Granddaughter has a lovely day.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
Mags I hope your Granddaughter has a lovely day.
Thanks Meg we had a lovely time with her this evening, she hasn't been well lately and it was nice to see her enjoying herself.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

13-09-2013, 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by Mags ->

Ah, a teenager... That is one thing I do not miss from my daughter's childhood

I hope she had a good birthday though, each one is a milestone at that age. When you get to our age, it is just another year! At their age, so many things will happen between now and her next birthday...

Oh, to be young...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top