Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2013, 08:22 PM

Re: Bran

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
Ask MKJ all about the time he ate too much bran!
Oh, someone called . Bran, mmm, lemme think, does seem to ring a bell .

As anyone who has been on this forum for a while, well since I have been on it anyway, knows I luvs me bran. I buy it in bulk off Ebay - unprocessed oat bran. I add it to my veggies and so on. I could go on and on about bran and the effects but let me tell you this straight off the bat - I COULD S*** FOR WALES! Hey and I damn proud of it too. No straining for me. A good mag to read whilst on the throne - Betterware mag at moment - and the damn stuff just flows out of me. Tis remarkable. That program - You Are What You Eat - where they analyze your motions, hell she would probably bake a cake out of what passes through me as it that nice .

Haemorrhoids what are they ?
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2013, 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by MKJ ->
Oh, someone called . Bran, mmm, lemme think, does seem to ring a bell .

I could go on and on about bran and the effects but let me tell you this straight off the bat - I COULD S*** FOR WALES!
That program - You Are What You Eat - where they analyze your motions, hell she would probably bake a cake out of what passes through me as it that nice .

Way, way too much information thankyou MKJ.
Cheshire Cat
Chatterbox
Cheshire, UK
Cheshire Cat is female  Cheshire Cat has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2013, 11:28 PM

Don't want to know any more thank you Mark.
Robert Junior
Chatterbox
UK
Robert Junior is male  Robert Junior has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-09-2013, 11:31 PM

I seem to have a perfect diet for my motions are as regular as clockwork.

7.45 AM every Friday.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2013, 01:05 AM

Erm .....

I don't eat anything like that. I just stick to a healthy diet and there's nowt wrong with my plumbing.

Eating bran or that muesli stuff is like eating sweepings up from the floor of a cardboard box manufacturer!
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2013, 10:46 AM

[QUOTE=Robert Junior;342486]I seem to have a perfect diet for my motions are as regular as clockwork.

7.45 AM every Friday.[/QUOTE]

Well what more could anyone ask Robert.
AudreyII
USA
AudreyII is female  AudreyII has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-09-2013, 12:45 PM

Originally Posted by Mups ->
Way, way too much information thankyou MKJ.

I know... Right now I wish I could poke my minds eye out.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top