Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 03:15 PM

Re: Happy Sunday Folk.

A belated good morning fellow members colds and damp here.

I am busy having a sort out and getting rid of things I don't use. Where does all this stuff come from
The charity shops will be doing well this week
Back to it...

Have a pleasant day everyone
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 03:55 PM

Good afternoon folks!

Missed me? No, didn't think so.

The reason for my absence was down to the internet not working and my lack of caring to get it working again. I did get around to phoning up the provider though and it was fixed very quickly.

Miserable day here in Scotland and quite cold too.

Not done much today, just went to Church and came straight home again.

Have a good day all.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

03-02-2013, 04:13 PM

Good afternoon all, the house is quiet again now that everyone has left, the wife made dinner for my Son and his wife and my daughter and her husband, plus the two grandsons, don't know how she manages it all but she loves doing it, she's a little jewel God bless her. I just finished lighting the fire and she can relax watching the TV while I do my bit and wash up the dinner things, gentleman that I am.
I was wondering what happened to you Jim, glad you got sorted out.
I hope you are all as well as you can be.
Take care Folks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top