Join for free
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 04:11 AM

Re: Celebs Scared of Jimmy Savile Police Probe.

What exactly do lighters have anything to do with a serious thread like this about a child abuser? Why has a seriously meant thread been reduced to the inane conversations about cigarette lighters?

Do get a grip folks.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 04:23 AM

I was wondering that too Mollie.
Bruce
Chatterbox
Wollongong, Australia
Bruce is male  Bruce has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 04:24 AM

It's the Internet, it's what happens.

Get used to it...
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 04:25 AM

Oh Well.......That'll be us Told then Mollie.
oldbugger
Fondly Remembered
Moray Coast, Scotland.
oldbugger is male  oldbugger has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 11:40 AM

I do apologise, I often forget that the internet, unlike face-to-face conversations, does not branch off into different subjects.
Mike Vaughan
New Member!
Bristol UK
Mike Vaughan is male 

29-10-2012, 12:53 PM

The 60s conjoures up, sex drugs and rock N' roll, so about every band in creation, amateur or professional are living on a time bomb, especially those who had groupees, and those itching to get into the venues and meet their pop idols, and join in the fun with the rest, at the premise of being old enough in the first place. The ones pulling the strings in serious danger of their past catching up with them 50 years later.
I suppose it is just a matter of time before the Rolling Stones and other bad boys of rock are fair game for golddiggers, maybe after their death so as they cannot come back and defend themselves !

I just wonder if so many would be prepared to come forward if there was no money to be made as at the moment between £2,000 and £200,000 is paid for the best story !! I say no one makes any money, if the papers are prepared to pay out good money then all donated, be at once given to child line or children in need !!!
Mike Vaughan
New Member!
Bristol UK
Mike Vaughan is male 

29-10-2012, 01:09 PM

I believe that All money paid out by the media involved in the Saville affair should ALL go to childrens charity.
I just wonder if so many would be prepared to come forward if there was no money to be made as at the moment between £2,000 and £200,000 is paid for the best story !! I say no one makes any money, if the papers are prepared to pay out good money then all donated, be at once given to child line or children in need !!!
Then we would know who are genuine and how much of this is true.

What do you think ?
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 01:57 PM

Very elegant looking piece Bruce.
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

29-10-2012, 01:59 PM

Originally Posted by Mike Vaughan ->
I believe that All money paid out by the media involved in the Saville affair should ALL go to childrens charity.
Then we would know who are genuine and how much of this is true.

What do you think ?
I think that's a great idea Mike.
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.

29-10-2012, 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by oldbugger ->
I do apologise, I often forget that the internet, unlike face-to-face conversations, does not branch off into different subjects.
No need for any Apology OB. It can just happen at times.

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top