Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Adanac
canada
Adanac is female  Adanac has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 10:22 AM

Re: Good Morning Friday

Hello all, busy day for me today. Doc and shopping, trying to convince hubby we need a new shed. He thinks the rusted out falling apart one we have now will do for another season

So he is hoping that the one on sale will be sold out by the time we get to the store
Newcomer
Dorset
Newcomer is female  Newcomer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 10:32 AM

Morning all.
Fine weather here so far. Breakfast bowls to wash and Pippa to walk. John has just been collected by one of his golfing buddies and they are off to play on a course that he hasn't been to before. The rest of the day is mine to do what I like but I bet it will wiz by in a flash.
Enjoy your day and I hope those with problems will feel better soon.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Morning Crusties, off for another eye test later, then to stock up with the groceries as the weather is fowl and snow forecast.

Have a good weekend.

Happy Trails.

You're a cheeky blighter our Nomkins! I'd clip your ear if I could reach.
Good luck with the eye test.

Good morning folks.
Cooler today, but sunny so far.
Off into town in a mo, but not much else planned.
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 11:14 AM

Good morning everyone I was up early and in the shops by 8am. With snow forcat it will be a nightmare later.

I am going to make some mushroom soup and flapjack to take up for the children when I go tomorrow weather permitting.

Enjoy your day
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 11:15 AM

Good morning everyone

Dull and wet here.. Over the road there's a farmers field were a man-made Lake has appeared these last two weeks and still getting bigger!

Doing ours and Mothers shopping soon..
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 11:50 AM

Raining hard here and I've not been out with the dog yet. I've done a load of washing which I was hoping to hang out too
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 01:09 PM

Good Afternoon everyone
The sun is out, it's my favourite day, what else could I want.
I like those geese, trouble is, geese chase me.
Leia
UK
Leia is female  Leia has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 01:12 PM

Originally Posted by Sweetie pie ->
Good Afternoon everyone
The sun is out, it's my favourite day, what else could I want.
I like those geese, trouble is, geese chase me.
Ooh be careful of geese they can attack I used to walk past a house that had guard geese and I was always nervous of them.
Sweetie pie
Chatterbox
Dorset
Sweetie pie is female  Sweetie pie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 01:15 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
Ooh be careful of geese they can attack I used to walk past a house that had guard geese and I was always nervous of them.
They often take a liking to my handbag Leia.
It seems to attract them. Oh, do they chase, great idea as guards.
tarantula
Chatterbox
UK
tarantula is female  tarantula has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

16-03-2018, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by Leia ->
If a goose tried to chase me, the goose would be well and truly cooked.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top