Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
spitfire
Chatterbox
Warwickshire
spitfire is male  spitfire has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 10:53 PM

Re: How Should I Categorize This?

Put some more meat on the bone AC, get specific, folks may be able to help.
Honey
Chatterbox
Lancashire
Honey is female  Honey has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

09-07-2014, 10:56 PM

I think Meg has offered the best advice
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 12:26 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
AC digging up an older post is not breaking the rules and the remedy is in your hands. If someone annoys you don't respond to their post.
I realize Meg. It was on the sentence games & 99% of the time nobody digs up old posts, the game is supposed to keep moving, moving forward. This person is still angry at me for joining in on arguments from the past, although I have no reason for it, very weird.

It's fine, ignore button used again. It was on ignore before but my curiosity was piqued when I saw my quote out in the middle of nowhere & a comment below. Someone else as well, in the brigade had used the games to make snide remarks to me. She was answered back as she wasn't on ignore. Hasn't happened again but the ignore button is used now for her as well. I made the mistake of gazing at the comments but, no more rented space!
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario
AutumnColour is female  AutumnColour has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 12:30 AM

Originally Posted by spitfire ->
Put some more meat on the bone AC, get specific, folks may be able to help.
Please don't challenge me to name names, I'm not sure if that's what you meant.

I should never have even started this thread, these people are not worth the space or my time, not anymore.
AutumnColour
Chatterbox
Trent Hills, Ontario

10-07-2014, 12:33 AM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
This is why there is an ignore button, if I hadn't used it there would have been a point where I would have exploded!
I can easily understand that.
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 06:35 AM

Originally Posted by Twizard ->
This is why there is an ignore button, if I hadn't used it there would have been a point where I would have exploded!
I am stunned by your post Twiz - why someone would harass you is totally weird - was upset to read that
Patsy
Chatterbox
UK
Patsy is female  Patsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 06:59 AM

Twiz - did the ignore button prevent them from being able to pm you ?
MKJ
Chatterbox
UK
MKJ is male  MKJ has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 11:41 AM

ooOOOoo you women are awful - but I like you.
BowieEyes
Nottinghamshire, UK
BowieEyes is female  BowieEyes has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 01:53 PM

I must be weird AC as I never look back on the older posts. I just go
for the new ones and read odd funny ones.
I find it hard to understand why someone would use a previous post
of yours. Just put on ignore and get on with the new posts you do.
They seem to want to punish you for something that maybe only
disturbed them so that's their problem not yours. Just enjoy the
site don't let yourself get wrinkles I don't.
The reason a forum is a forum is so you can chat and give your side
of a story. We don't always agree with each other but there is no need
to pick on people whoever the strangers doing the picking are
Azz
Admin
South Wales, UK
Azz is male  Azz has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

10-07-2014, 02:41 PM

Originally Posted by Julie1962 ->
...we have to put up with being called all sorts and treated like dirt but just ignore it ! Not right IMO It sounds like AC has a legitimate complaint it should at least be looked into and acted on if it is making her feel as she says, we surely don't want people leaving the forum due to one or two people ?
We do not allow personal attacks - so if you have been subject to this please report the post and let us know.

With regards to AC's post, if you feel any rules are broken please use the report post icon to let us know. If you feel someone is bullying you, put together a list of links to posts and send them to us in the Contact a Mod section with a brief description per link. There should be at least five incidences. We can then look into it for you, and if we feel it is necessary, request both parties to ignore each other completely.

I'm closing this thread now as any complaints of feedback about members should be posted in the Contact a Mod or Admin section. Thanks.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top