Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 08:13 PM

Re: Thai massage .

Naw, don't think I'd like a young one pulling me arms and legs all about the place, I'll stick with the deep heat for my aching limbs and rub it in meself nice and gentle like.
dukeofearl
south coast uk
dukeofearl is male  dukeofearl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 09:04 PM

A Tantric Massage by two dusky maidens would suit me just fine.
Mups
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire
Mups is female  Mups has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

24-08-2015, 09:57 PM

It'll be interesting to hear how you feel tomorrow susan. I wonder if you will feel achy or not. Do let us know.
Glad you had such an enjoyable time. Good for you.
susan m
DORSET UK
susan m is female  susan m has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-08-2015, 07:17 AM

Morning everyone . Thanks for asking mups, I was expecting to feel achey this morning but I dont , in fact I still feel loose. I had a slightly stiff left arm , was told it was tendentious and that feels easier today as the Thai girl worked on it for quite a while massaging deeply and stretching it upwards.

I'm still laughing about some of the positions she put me in ,pulling me upwards with my arms while she kneeled on my thighs bending me like a banana. Then while on my back crossing both legs then bending me upwards and backwards till my feet went behind my head . She said I was stiff but very supple for my age .

Can't wait till I go again . This ole girl will be like a floppy rag doll !

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top