Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
carol
Chatterbox
Derbyshire.
carol is female  carol has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 09:06 AM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Good morning all.

Tony & I plan on visiting his brother’s widow sometime today. She’s in a care home suffering from alzheimers. We manage to have conversations with her about the past but it’s difficult when she asks about friends and family who are long since gone. She doesn’t realise they’ve died and it would break her heart to tell her. Hopefully if the weather stays fine we may be able to sit in the garden with her…

This evening we’re out for a meal with our friends Jean & Brian. This is to celebrate our anniversary and and Jean’s birthday which are within days of one another.

Wishing Happy Hols to Mags.

Have a good day all.
Suzuki Sue
Chatterbox
West Yorkshire
Suzuki Sue is female  Suzuki Sue has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 09:15 AM

Hope you get sorted out with your Photo's Alan

Good morning everyone

Got a potential buyer coming to view the house at 11am, this is the second one since it went on the market a week last Wednesday so fingers crossed...
clumsy
Chatterbox
Spain
clumsy is female  clumsy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 09:24 AM

buenas dias all. Woke up to.....yes another extremely hot and sunny day. We are off to the market in a few minutes, no doubt I will be "conned" into buying baby items, my DIL is pregnant, baby expected in January. It´s really too hot for marketing but they go home on Monday so I am making the effort.

Have a lovely holiday anyone going on one and everyone else have a lovely day too.
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 09:52 AM

Just checked my Picassa but its still there, im not on Google + mind. I do hate it when these sites start messing around Flickr lost loads after something similar.

So only one Mod as tother is on holiday, let the fun begin

Went to Art club for the first time in 3 years yesterday, still feel like fraud sitting among these talented people. Nothing much planned for the weekend as the weather is described as changeable.

Enjoy your weekend folks.
Alan Cooke
Chatterbox
Northamptonshire, UK
Alan Cooke is male  Alan Cooke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 10:07 AM

Hi Nom, I've sussed it out now. They've replaced a simple 'G+' symbol with the the words 'View Online' in a different spot. No explanation, you are expected to be clairvoyant !
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland
Nom is male  Nom has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by Alan Cooke ->
Hi Nom, I've sussed it out now. They've replaced a simple 'G+' symbol with the the words 'View Online' in a different spot. No explanation, you are expected to be clairvoyant !
Glad your sorted Alan, i like Picassa as a storage medium for my images, very easy to add photos to other sites, but it does worry me that things keep changing and having all my images in one place leaves one feeling vulnerable.
myrtle
Chatterbox
Macclesfield, uk
myrtle is female  myrtle has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 10:56 AM

Good morning
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 11:14 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
So only one Mod as tother is on holiday, let the fun begin
No naughtiness from you Mr Nom
...the boss man is around as well
Nom
Chatterbox
Northumberland

25-07-2015, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by Meg ->
No naughtiness from you young Mr Nom
...the boss man is around as well
Thought you were out doing the lawn,
Meg
Supervisor
Worcestershire
Meg is female  Meg has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

25-07-2015, 11:21 AM

Originally Posted by Nom ->
Thought you were out doing the lawn,
....I will when it dries out I have still got one eye on you naughty people thought

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top