Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 12:20 PM

Re: Have a happy Sunday everyone.

Good Morning all, Cloudy but it's dry here today. Enjoy your Sunday

Brandykins....Glencoe is my Favourite Place....I always feel so much at Peace there, despite it's Bloody History.

bobmielke
Portland, OR
bobmielke is male  bobmielke has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 12:36 PM

Originally Posted by Losos ->
'afternoon all

Grey and overcast here but sun is on it's way (allegedly )

Bob, I noticed you've been AWOL, nice to see your photos again, they are all so good.

Ref. the cinema tragedy, when are they going to do something about the gun laws in America, yes I know there will always be loopholes, criminals will always find a way of getting a weapon but it seems this nut case bought all his weapons and amunition legallyand 'on demand' which just can't be right can it
I fear he had every right to buy arms. He had a totally clean record and was a model student. There are millions of people in the United States that own arms but only this nut bought them intending to mass murder people. You can't take away our rights for the aberration in our society.

We've seen what happens in countries where arms are forbidden. Dictators and tyrants are free to drive armed soldiers down the middle of main street shooting innocent civilians. Try that in the United States and there would be a lot of dead enemy soldiers and the rest taking cover. The right to bear arms in a fundamental right in America. We're ready, armed to the teeth, to stop the enemies of this country.

The tragedy in Colorado is the exception, not the rule. In this case I'm glad to see that nut case didn't off himself so we can see the American justice system punish him publicly.
Brandykins
Fondly Remembered
near Glasgow Scotland
Brandykins is female  Brandykins has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 06:36 PM

Originally Posted by Roxy ->
Good Morning all, Cloudy but it's dry here today. Enjoy your Sunday

Brandykins....Glencoe is my Favourite Place....I always feel so much at Peace there, despite it's Bloody History.

That's a brilliant photo Roxy - what a stunning horse!

I absolutely love Glencoe - it is so mysterious and I always feel those clansmen of long ago roaming amongst the heather!! Folk living there are so lucky!!
Jem
Chatterbox
Dublin
Jem is male  Jem has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 07:15 PM

Good evening all, another lovely day here, love all the photo's folks, is that you on that horse Roxy?, brave lass if it is, I'd be terrified of going over the edge.
I'll be off early in the morning for two weeks with the missus, we love going to Kerry every year and the people there are great.
Mags you have a good holiday and enjoy yourself.
See you all soon, and take care of yourselves Folks.
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 07:27 PM

Originally Posted by jemflux ->
Good evening all, another lovely day here, love all the photo's folks, is that you on that horse Roxy?, brave lass if it is, I'd be terrified of going over the edge.
I'll be off early in the morning for two weeks with the missus, we love going to Kerry every year and the people there are great.
Mags you have a good holiday and enjoy yourself.
See you all soon, and take care of yourselves Folks.
Thank you Jem, I hope you and your lovely wife have a great time too...
Roxy
Chatterbox
Caithness.
Roxy is female  Roxy has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-07-2012, 11:58 PM

No Jemflux, that's My Laird, Duncan. The Clydesdale is called Clyde. I use the smaller one called Bonnie she's in my Avatar.

Brandykins, That House is called "Blackrock Cottage", it sits just in front of "Buchaille Etive Mor". It's an orignal Restored Highland Croft, it belongs to the Ladies Scottish Climbing Club.....

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top