Join for free
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

05-01-2012, 11:38 PM

Re: I Am So Angry

I won't be able to get that out of my mind for a long time to come. I felt so helpless and useless knowing that the poor dog was likely to get more smacks for absolutely nothing.

There are some sadly twisted people in this world, and I came face to one of them tonight. She actually took pleasure in hitting the animal. I only wish now I'd reached down and stroked him.
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 01:07 AM

some people shouldn't have pets
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire
Mollie is female  Mollie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 01:12 AM

Some people shouldn't be allowed to breathe, or breed!
Berxer
Chatterbox
S.Wales, UK
Berxer is female  Berxer has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 01:56 AM

Originally Posted by Mollie ->
Some people shouldn't be allowed to breathe, or breed!
I have to agree with you on that one!
Antibrown
Cumbria UK
Antibrown is male  Antibrown has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 08:30 AM

If all humans were treated as they treat animals a lot of animals would be a lot happier and that woman would have been sufering pain as the dog was if I had been there, I can not stand people who are cruel to animals. That woman will face here comeupance when ahe faces that dogs return. (think about it)(Dog return)
Bridie
northants
Bridie is female  Bridie has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 10:59 AM

How awful, both for the poor little dog and also for you that you were left to feel guilty for being unable to help him. Ive been in a similar situation myself and its terrible.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 01:39 PM

Mollie, that is cruel, she is an evil piece of work. Can you report her anonamously? They'd never guess it was you, as so many people must go through that shop. Mind you I don't have any faith in the RSPCA but you can but try? Oh that poor little mite, wonder what's happening to it right now?
White Raven
White Raven is female  White Raven has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 04:13 PM

Perhaps if you see her again you could follow her home, at a distance of course. Then you could report her and give her address.
maryl
UK
maryl is female  maryl has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

06-01-2012, 04:38 PM

Sorry Mollie, I took it that the girl worked in the shop, not so? White Raven's idea s a good one.
Mollie
Chatterbox
Wigan in Lancashire

07-01-2012, 01:36 AM

No, the woman was a customer, and I'm still feeling bad for that little dog, truly I am.

I don't know who she is, but I presume she lives relatively close to the chippy, but I live a couple of miles away, so the chances of me seeing her again are zillions to one.

The reason I put this thread here is because I know many of you are avid dog lovers, whereas I'm not being a cat person but, having said that, I despise bad treatment of any creature and I really wanted to lash out at that woman.

If nobody's noticed before, this is the signature I have at the bottom of my posts.

It doesn't matter how you die; but it does matter how you live

At one with all creatures of the earth - respect, resilience, reflection and reform

I always hold those sentiments deep within my soul and I only wish I'd had the youth, strength and courage to challenge that horrible woman, but anyone who cares less for an animal, will also care less for a fellow human.

Thank you for your replies to this.

Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top