Join for free
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 12:43 PM

Re: Happy Saturday Folk.

Hello folks no frost here in the SW, it's a beautiful autumnal day with blue sky and not a cloud in sight, currently 13ºC.

Great photos this morning, I really enjoy seeing them!

Enjoy your day whatever your plans....
Mags
Supervisor
South West UK
Mags is female  Mags has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 12:46 PM

Hello folks no frost here in the SW, it's a beautiful autumnal day with blue sky and not a cloud in sight, currently 13ºC.

Great photos this morning, I enjoy looking at them!

Have a lovely day!
marpaul
North Cumbria
marpaul is female  marpaul has posted at least 25 times and has been a member for 3 months or more 

22-09-2012, 01:13 PM

Good morning, and what a lovely one it is too albeit a bit cold. Had to leave home at 8am to meet a customer in Lockerbie and had to scrape ice off the car

I can hear my neighbour mowing the lawn so I think that I really must have a go at cutting some of mine as its got quite long after all the recent rain.

Have a dog to take home to Loweswater later on so that means Bonnie gets a walk at Crummock Water which I'm sure she'll be very happy about.

Enjoy your time away Barry and i hope the weather is kind to you.

Lovely photos again, especially the autumn colours! Here's one of mine I took last weekend.

Enjoy the rest of the day folks and make the most of the sunshine

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

© Copyright 2009, Over50sForum   Contact Us | Over 50s Forum! | Archive | Privacy Statement | Terms of Use | Top